Matokeo Darasa La Saba 2021-2022
Matokeo Darasa La Saba 2021-2022 | Matokeo ya mtihani wa darasa la saba 2021 | majibu ya mtihani wa darasa la saba
Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE)
- This is a selection test which enables the government to select form one entrants for its schools. Students who get selected and those who are not, receive certificates.
The Examination Calendar
- PSLE is administered in the second week of September every year.
The objectives of PSLE
The objectives of PSLE are as follows below:-
- to assess learner’s skills and knowledge gained in the different subjects at primary school level;
- to assess learners understanding of the basic skills and abilities in reading, writing and arithmetic and the extent that they can use such skills in solving pertinent problems in life; and
- identify learners with the capacity to continue with secondary education and other training institutions.
Eligibility of Candidates who Seat for the Examination
- Any pupil who have completed standard seven in both government and private schools can be registered and sit for this examination.
- The examined subjects at PSLE are Hisabati (Mathematics), English Language, Sayansi (Science), Maarifa ya Jamii (Social Studies) and Kiswahili
Jinsi Ya Kuangalia Matokeo Darasa La Saba 2021-2022
To get Standard seven NECTA results online go through the following below steps
- Visits official website of NECTA necta.go.tz
- After accessing NECTA website click menu button on top menu or bar
- click results then PLSE
- You will see all years Results
- Or after visiting NECTA website you will see Announcement of releasing NECTA PLSE Examinations Results
- Open announcement to see all Examinations Results of each region
- Open region to choose District and school where you want to view Results particular students.
Since you are here you can skip all the step listed below and get directly to the results page using shorcut links listed below
Angalia Matokeo Darasa La Saba 2021 Pamoja Na Miaka mingine