Mati Mis Online Application System | Mfumo Wa Maombi Vyuo Vya Kilimo Tanzania
Agriculture training opportunities at the Diploma and Diploma in Agriculture levels have been announced by the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Agriculture. Applicants for this training are Graduates of Form 4 (D) with two (2) D’s (2) in science subjects and two (2) “D”s (2) in other non-religious subjects; Form Six (6) graduates with one (1) Principal and one (1) Subsidiary; agricultural training graduates Undergraduate Diploma in Agriculture (Basic Technician-NTA Level 4); and Diploma in Agriculture (NTA Level 4). (Technician certificate-NTA Level 5).
The Ministry of Agriculture invites applications for training at Agricultural Colleges Government registered with the National Council for Vocational Education and Training Technical Skills (NACTVET) from June 14, 2022 to July 30, 2022, depending on the features indicated in this notification.
What Is Mati Mis Online Application System
The Mati Mis Online Application System can be a great tool to help you fill out your application for training at Agricultural Colleges with ease. The Mati Mis Online Application System (Management Information System) is an online platform where students can submit their applications and provide all necessary information about the college’s application process and admission requirements.
MATI MIS portal offers key, personal information for each and every college applicant. Once logged in to the applicant system, a college applicant can in most cases:
- Change personal contact information, such as the mailing address, email address, and phone number.
- Keep track of the status of his or her application.
- Keep track of when needed documents are submitted and received.
- Upload any additional papers that are needed for his or her application.
- View the application decision (and perhaps even the financial aid offer)
How To Apply Collage With Mati Mis Online Application System
For first time applicants ( applicants who visit the MATI-MIS online application system for the first time) must start by.
- Register in the system to obtain username and password to start online application.
- To start registration you must visit the system website using the link >> http://mati.kilimo.go.tz/Registration
- After you open the link >> http://mati.kilimo.go.tz/Registration you will find the registration form in which you will be required to fill in your details such as Application Intake, Application Intake, Completed O-Level in ?, Completed O-Level in ?, E-Mail, Mobile Number and Ordinary Secondary index Number as shown below
- Then complete the non-refundable payment of APPLICATION FEE through CONTOL NUMBER 997460004011 For your online application to processed
NOTE DURING APPLICATION:
- Fields with (*) are mandatory.
- Mobile numbers should be written in this format 0XXXXXXXXX e.g. 0788347788
- In each field place mouse cursor to get instruction during application.
- Applicant’s Username and password will be auto generated by a system after application submission and will appear in the following format: NECTA FORM Four Index Number followed by a year of completion i.e.: S0XXX/XXXX/YYYY or P0XXX/XXXX/YYYY e.g S0751/0023/2016/ or P0751/0023/2020
Registration should only be done once. After completion, applicant should only Login using obtained username and password. In order to successfully complete the application; an applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application
- During the application process the Mati Mis Online Application System will ask the applicant to attaches a copy of his / her certificates Certified (including birth certificate).
- To begin, the applicant may select three (3) courses from various colleges, including the one he likes the most.
- After verification by NACTVET, responses for those accepted to join the different courses will be delivered through the ‘account’ used by the applicant to apply for the training.
- A training join form will be provided by the college of choice applicant using his address. All applicants are advised to write full address, email and telephone number available for communication more.
The deadline for submitting an electronic application is July 30, 2022