If you have what its takes to be Managing Director then good news we have brought you latest Managing Director Job Vacancy At TIB Development Bank application deadline 13th September, 2022
TIB Development Bank, formerly known as Tanzania Investment Bank (TIB), is the first Development Finance Institution (DFI) established by the Government of Tanzania in 2005.
Tracing its history, the bank was established in 1970 charged with the responsibility of facilitating development finance and industrialization policy by providing medium and long-term development finance and investment in the areas of infrastructure and productive sectors of the economy such as commercial agriculture, manufacturing, processing, construction, transport, tourism and mining sectors.
Over time, the Tanzanian government, the sole shareholder in TIB, re-capitalized the bank, re-vamped its strategic development plans and re-structured its management. Following the restructuring of Bank, three distinct, but related institutions were formed. The three institutions, namely, TIB Development Bank Limited – A development finance institution (DFI);
TIB Corporate Finance Limited – A short term financing institution, serving large corporate clients, both public and private, in support of the functions of the DFI and TIB Rasilimali Limited – A registered brokerage company, that purchases and sells corporate bonds on the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and also offers investment advice to the Tanzanian government in support of the DFI.
Managing Director Job Vacancy At TIB Development Bank
On behalf of TIB Development Bank, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) invites dynamic, proactive, experienced and suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill one (1) vacant post of the Managing Director of TIB Development Bank.
Provide leadership in transformation and management of TIB Development Bank to be a profitable and credible bank locally, regionally and internationally within the context of 4th Industrial Revolution and Digital economy, safeguard the bank’s credibility and enhance its ability to attract investors and mobilize the requisite resources through effective implementation of the bank’s Strategic Plan, Business Plans and Approved Budgets in line with the country’s development agenda and also ensure the operations of the bank are conducted in accordance with the provisions of the State Laws, Regulations and Guidelines of The Bank of Tanzania, Corporate Governance principles, frameworks, practices and Government Policies.
Master’s Degree in the following fields: – Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Banking, Economics, Marketing, Law or Entrepreneurship from a recognised Institution. Holding a PhD in any of the above fields will be an added advantage.
LANGUAGES Preferably Kiswahili and English. Knowledge of other languages such as French, Spanish, Arabic and Chinese will be an added advantage.
EXPERIENCE Must have at least ten (10) years working experience in related field, five (5) years of which should be in a Senior Management position.
AGE LIMIT Not more than fifty-five (55) years.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT Contractual between three (3) and five (5) years renewable based on performance.
General Application Conditions
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers.
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania.
- People with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply and should indicate clearly in the portal for Public Service Recruitment Secretariat attention;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates: –
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable); and
- Birth certificate.
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted: –
- Form IV and Form VI results slips; and
- Testimonials and Partial transcripts.
- An applicant must upload a recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal.
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter be an added advantage.
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply.
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
- A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, P.O. Box 2320, Utumishi Building-University of Dodoma and Dr. Asha Rose Migiro Buildings – Dodoma.
- Deadline for application is 13th September, 2022;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed the date of interview; and
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate legal action;
How To Apply
NOTE: All applications for Managing Director Job Vacancy At TIB Development Bank must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; portal.ajira.go.tz/ and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)
Other Job Openings:
- 13 New Jobs At Tanzania Electrical Mechanical and Services Agency TEMESA
- 2 Interns Opportunities At SHDEPHA June 2022
- New Human Resource and Administration Officer Job Vacancy At Jambo For Development
- Portfolio Quality Officer Job Vacancy At WATU
- Team Leader Workshop Job Vacancy At Rijk Zwaan Tanzania 2022
- Head Of Human Resources Job Vacancy At CCL 2022
- Finance and Administration Manager Job At Palladium
- Scrum Master Job Vacancies At Vodacom Tanzania
- New Job Vacancies At Yapi Merkezi | Various position