VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd (VFT MFB) formerly known as SEDA is a fast growing and reputable Microfinance Bank (MFB), has a loan book of TZs. 17 billion and 30,000 customer base, more than 5,000 of them being small holder farmers. VFT-MFB is seeking to employ a dynamic and committed Tanzanian young men & women who have passion for people’s economic development to fill in the vacant positions detailed here below;
Loan Officer Job Opportunities At Vision Fund Tanzania Ltd
- Work reference no. 010/22
- Position: Loan Officer
- Reporting to: Branch/Business Centre Manager
To build and maintain a high quality loan portfolio which involves identifying clients, implementing and managing a credit program within a designated operation area of VFT-MFB and in accordance with the set policy and procedures.
- Client recruitment and orientation to VFT-MFB loan products and services.
- Process loan applications and do follow up on loan repayments.
- Provide quality and good customer service to clients this includes business counselling.
Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Accounting, Business administration and Community Development.
Special / Personal Abilities
- Excellent character and unquestionable integrity
- Ability to do exact and detailed analysis for all loan applications.
- Good negotiation skills and highly determined to accomplish tasks.
- Good Oral and written communication skills.
- Have a very clean bill of health willingness to take on field work.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Model and demonstrates effective Christian leadership
- Motorcycle driving license
Mode of Application:
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their application letter, attaching copies of their academic and professional certificates; detailed CV’s with three referees to; [email protected].
The position should be the subject of the email application. OR; through the postal address below:
- The Chief Executive Officer,
- VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited,
- P.O. Box 1546,
- Arusha TANZANIA.
The application should reach the undersigned not later than 26th June 2022.
N.B. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank would like to inform the general public that it has not engaged any consultant/ agent to conduct recruitment on its behalf.