List Of Candidates Shortlisted For Interview At Rombo District Council: Rombo is one of the seven districts of the Kilimanjaro region on the east side of the mountain . The headquarters of the district is located in the small town of Mkumu in Kelamfua Mokala ward . The locals are mainly Rombo who are part of the Chagga. The district is bordered by Kenya in the north and east, Hai district in the west and Moshi rural district in the South. The population is 260,963 according to the 2012 census
List Of Candidates Shortlisted For Interview At Rombo District Council
The Executive Director of the Rombo District Council wishes to inform applicants for the position of Special Secretary Class III Position (02) that applicants who meet the criteria should attend a written and oral interview that will be held on 29/07/2022-30/ 07/2022 at 1:30 in the morning at the council hall
NB: GENERAL CONDITIONS TO BE OBSERVED:-
- Each interviewee is responsible for adhering to the time and center of the interview as specified.
- Interviewees should bring identification for identification such as National ID, voting, driver’s license, work ID and passport.
- Interviewees must come with original certificates; birth certificate. form IV, VI, Diploma/certificate and further depending on the applicant’s qualifications.
- Testmonials “Provisional Results” Statement of results: Form IV and Form VI Results slips will NOT be accepted.
- Each interviewee should bring one photo (Passport size). 6. Each traveler will pay for their own food. accommodation and transport.
For more information and the complete List Of Candidates Shortlisted For Interview At Rombo District Council please check the image below