Licensure examination and registration information system | LERIS PRC online Registration And Login
Hello! Welcome to our website. Here we’ll cover everything you may need to know about Professional Regulation Commission including how to Register in LERIS PRC online and how to Login to your LERIS PRC online account.
LERIS stands for Licensure examination and registration information system which is a web-based system designer for the purpose of assisting the Professional Regulation Commission in providing various services. Licensure examination and registration information system (LERIS) acts as always open Professional Regulation Commission’s office which provides services from people anywhere anytime.
The aim of this Service (LERIS) is to expedite the payment of applicants for various licensure examinations, registration, and renewal of licenses.
What Can Be Done With Licensure examination and registration information system
- EXAM APPLICATION: Online application of various licensure examinations with requirements to be submitted upon processing/issuance of Notice of Admission.
- EXAM APPLICATION (SPLBE): Online application of various licensure examinations with requirements to be submitted upon processing/issuance of Notice of Admission. (For SPLBE applicants)
- INITIAL REGISTRATION: Online Registration of new passers/successful examinees for the issuance of their licenses.
- INITIAL REGISTRATION (SPLBE): Online Registration of new passers/successful examinees for the issuance of their licenses. (For SPLBE passers)
- RENEWAL OF PROFESSIONAL IDENTIFICATION CARD: Online renewal of Professional Identification Cards of Registered
VERIFICATION: Online verification of rating of successful examinees and verification of license of registered professional.
LERIS PRC online Registration
How To Register in Licensure examination and registration information system
To start your registration you need to have a smartphone device, tablet, laptop or desktop computer connected to the internet then follow the steps listed below
Visit LERIS PRC online website here>> https://online.prc.gov.ph/
Accept website terms and condition on registration tab online so as to get access to the online prc registration form as shown below.
REGISTRATION OF ACCOUNT
- 1. Input First Name
- 2. Input Middle Name
- 3. Input Last Name
- 4. Input Suffix (leave blank if none)
- 5. Select Gender
- 6. Input Civil Status
- 7. Input Birth date
- 8. Input E-mail address
- 9. Input desired password (Password must be at least 6 characters and composed of letters, numbers and special characters)
- There after You will get email verification prompt then click the OK button and proceed with email validation guide as shown below
EMAIL VALIDATION OF NEW ACCOUNT
- Open the email validation on your email and click the button
- You will be redirected to a page to validate your email. Input your email address and password then click the submit button.
- You will receive this prompt if you’re successful in validating your email. Click the button to be redirected to the online services website of PRC.