Kiambu County KCSE Results 2021/2022
The Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (KCSE) is an examination taken by students in their final year of secondary school. The KCSE examinations were first administered in 1989. It replaced the Cambridge Overseas School Certificate, which was administered from 1963 to 1988. The examination is conducted by the Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC), a government agency. The KNEC is responsible for the development, administration, and marking of national examinations in Kenya. Here you will find a detailed guide on how to check Kiambu County KCSE Results 2021/2022
How To Check Kiambu County KCSE Results 2021/2022 online
Principals and school leaders can download and print the results via the KNEC portal. Follow this link: Search your KCSE Results – HERE
- Visit the official KNEC schools’ portal – www.knec-portal.ac.ke
- Enter the Username and Password you used to register for the KCSE,so as to login
- You will find several boxes once you are inside the portal. You will first need to input the index number for the first candidate in the box marked ‘FROM INDEX.’ Then, you can go to the box labeled ‘TO INDEXNUMBER’ and enter the index number for the last candidate. Click on “VIEW REPORT”.
- Once all slips have been loaded, click on “EXPORT” to open the menu.
- Choose the format that you want to export the KCSE Result slips. Choose from ‘WORD’ and ‘PDF’ formats.
- You can download the KCSE Result Slips to your computer for offline storage.
- The result slips can be printed after downloading.
Checking Kiambu County KCSE Results 2021/2022 Via SMS
Apart from checking online the KCSE Results 2022 results can also be checked using SMS. To do so interested students, parents, and guardians can check their results received by sending an SMS with Index Number to 20076 for Safaricom, Airtel and Telkom networks.
The SMS costs KES 25 each, so you should ensure that you have sufficient airtime before sending the message.
Note: Due to the high number of requests being made at that particular time, the feedback may take a few minutes to arrive.