KCMC Diploma Courses Application- KCMUCO
KCMC Diploma Courses Application- KCMUCO diploma online application
Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College is situated 4 kilometers north of Moshi Municipality on the slopes of the snowcapped Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania. The KCMC was opened in March 1971 after completion of the hospital buildings and was immediately taken over by the Tanzania Government. It was, however, handed back to the GSF in August 1992. The changes in Government policy to liberalize the economy and provision of social services rekindled the desire for higher education within the circles of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Tanzania (ELCT).
Here we’ll take you through KCMC Diploma Courses you may take to start reaching your career goals.
KCMC Diploma Courses Application
To apply for diploma courses at Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College follows the steps below
- Carefully read and understand the programme entry requirements before attempting to apply.
- You must ascertain yourself that you posses the minimum entry requirements before paying application fees as the fees are non-refunded.
- Information for KCMUCo fees is provided through the KCMUCo website: http://www.kcmuco.ac.tz
- The closing date for receiving applications will be published on KCMC official application system.
- No consideration will be made for late applicants.
2. Make Payments to the nearby CRDB bank branch through the control number generated from the system.
The College offers Three (3) years programmes leading to Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences
For Applicants with CSEE
- Attach Recent Passport Size Photograph taken within last 2 months
- You will use your form IV Index number for verifications of your education details
- You are required to have a valid and working personal email address and mobile phone
- It should be noted that your application will be processed only if:
- You have paid a non-refundable application fee of TShs 50000/= for Tanzanian applicants (or TSh. equivalent to USD 50 for Non-Tanzanian applicants) payable through any branch of CRDB Bank.
- You have attached a coloured passport size personal photograph taken within the last two months.
All enquiries on admissions should be addressed to:
- Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College, P.O. Box 2240, Moshi.
- In case of technical problems during the application process please contact our IT staff through +255765598901 and for issues to deal with the programme and clatrifications of entry requrements contact our admissions office through +255655857949 or +255768516950 Email: email@example.com