Kazi Mtaani Registration | Kazi Mtaani Management System KMS Portal Login | Getting started with Kazi Mtaani Management System KMS Portal ? Here is all you need to know
This article will give you all the tips on Kazi Mtaani Management System KMS Portal, starting with how to successfully register an account, Kazi Mtaani Management System KMS Portal login, and apply for Kazi Mtaani vaccancies posted. But before that, let’s talk about the Kazi Mtaani Management System.
What is Kazi Mtaani Management System KMS Portal ?
The Kazi Mtaani Management System KMS is a platform for bringing together recruiters and job seekers to meet their goals and requirements. This portal have been developed to aid in recruiting youth who are interested in working to earn a wage for the betterment of their lives
Recruiters are looking for the right candidates with the right and highest qualifications to handle their responsibilities efficiently.
Kazi Mtaani Management System KMS Portal Login
Kazi Mtaani Registration guide
- Click on https://kms.go.ke/ to access the portal.
- Under step one, enter your personal details, such as your names, gender, Phone number, and date of birth. Also, confirm whether you have any disability or not.
- Click next.
- Under step two, Confirm that you have an ID document.
- Enter the ID number.
- Enter the IDs serial number.
- Enter the district of birth.
- Click next to proceed to step three.
- Under the third step, enter your county, ward, residence, Sub County, and village.
- Click next to proceed to the fourth or final step.
- Under this last step, enter your education level, preferred job type, and skill level.
- Click on the box provided to confirm that you understand that the application doesn’t mean that you’ll automatically be accepted for available opportunities.
- Finalize your application by clicking on the submit button.
Kazi Mtaani Management System KMS Portal Application Requirements
To apply for Kazi Mtaani you must meet the requirements below:
- Be aged between 18 to 35 years.
- KCPE and KCSE certificates are an added advantage but not necessary.
- Possess a valid national identity card.
- Possess a good conduct certificate.
- Be a resident of the area within which you’re applying for a Kazi Mtaani job.
- Also, you must be willing to work from 8AM to 4PM on weekdays. You’ll get to rest during weekends and public holidays.