Jobs At Diamond Maintenance Tanzania Limited -Marketing And Administrative Officer
Nafasi Za Kazi Diamond Maintenance Tanzania Limited -Marketing And Administrative Officer
Marketing and Administrative Officer Jobs at Diamond Maintenance Tanzania Limited Dar es Salaam. The Administrative Officer (Communications and Marketing) is responsible for coordinating the delivery of our communications and marketing strategies including the maintenance of information and online resources (Website and Social Media Platform.
You will be the face and voice of our business. Your presentation, attitude, professionalism is of utmost importance as you will be representing our company’s image
- Work with CEO and COO to implement the various strategies in the communications and marketing plan with a view to increasing the profile and use of our services.
- Monitor, analyse and measure strategic marketing outcomes; Work with CEO and COO to set measurable marketing outcomes which are monitored, analysed and reported upon, including collecting survey responses.
- Edit, publish and manage content for our websitehttps://dmtl.africa/ via a CMS assist in content creation for our website blog and projects updates to ensure they are current, consistent, relevant and comprehensive.
- Maintain all social media platforms and their content; Work with our Graphics Designer and COO to generate relevant up-to-date content. Utilise and harness social media platforms to engage audiences.
- Oversee the design and production of printed and electronic materials including posters, e-newsletter, information resources, annual report, printed publications and stationery.
- Our office mobile line will be managed by you, and you’ll have to effectively communicate with potential clients, government bodies, banks and so on.
- You’ll be responsible to managing the office supplies and stationaries ensuring that the required items are always available when needed.
- You may also be required to assist with general office duties
- Excellent in English Speaking and Writing
- Excellent Computer Skills especially Microsoft Office and Adobe.
- Self-initiative and self-driven to accomplish goals
- Bachelor’s Degree Marketing or Business Administration.
- Experience of 3 – 5 years
Deadline: 15th February 2022