Job Description for Job Vacancy at Vodacom Tanzania Plc
Role purpose for Job Vacancy at Vodacom Tanzania Plc 2022:
1. To work with IT, and other M-Pesa teams; to support new products developments, product upgrades, configuration changes, Change requests and incidents.
2. To work with Finance, Legal, Marketing, Compliance, Customer Service, Sales, Revenue Assurance & Fraud and any other relevant teams for VodaBima related issues.
3. Accelerate Insurance growth by enriching the products and service adoption
4. Ensure VodaBima Platform fee are paid on time by Partners
5. Overall accountability of VodaBima Customers Retention Strategy and churn management
- Alignment with Product development team on new development and Sorting all the issuers that requires developments and enhancement.
- Perform competitor analysis and tactical initiatives to address the challenges
- Develop and Drive a strategy to achieve maximum penetration and adoption of VodaBima Products & Services.
Drive BTL strategy for VodaBima
- Perform frequent consumer Understanding activities and physical visits to learn the behaviour and/or pain points of different customer segments and provide key insights for development.
- Consistent monitoring of the churn, subscribers base, usage and propositions to ensure a healthy customer base.
Key performance indicators:
- Overall VodaBima Growth as per the company target
- Grow VodaBima Market and Value Share.
- Accurate and timely delivery of the execution plans specified on the calendar
- Quality of support and stakeholder alignment
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills translated from consumer insights
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to anticipate customer, competitor and market dynamics
- Able to challenge the status quo
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Actuarial science, Insurance and Risk management, Business Administration, Economics, or its equivalent.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in the value chain.
- Telecommunications experience would be advantageous.
- Project management knowledge and experience would be advantageous.