Job Opportunity At Tanzania Engineering and Manufacturing Design Organization TEMDO
On behalf of Tanzania Engineering and Manufacturing Design Organization (TEMDO) Public Service Recruitment Secretariat invites dynamic and suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill Thirteen (13) vacant posts mentioned below.
About TEMDO: Tanzania Engineering and Manufacturing Design Organization (TEMDO) is an applied Engineering Research and Development Institution Established by the Act of Parliament No, 23 of 1980. TEMDO operate under the Ministry of Investment, Industry and Trade and it’s based at Njiro Hills in the City of Arusha.
The government established the TEMDO Institute to build capacity in the design, design and manufacture of machinery and machinery and to encourage commercial production and its use in various sectors of the country’s economy. TEMDO also deals with the provision of engineering services in the industry.
The Government established the Tanzania Institute of Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering (TEMDO) in accordance with Act of Parliament No. 23 of 1980. TEMDO operates under the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Marketing and is located in Njiro-Arusha.
New Job Opportunity At Tanzania Engineering and Manufacturing Design Organization TEMDO
- ARTISAN II- 4 POSTS (WELDING AND FABRICATION)
- ARTISAN II – 1 POST (ELECTRICAL) – 2 POSTS
- TECHNICIAN II -1 POST (ELECTRICAL/MECHATRONICS)
- ENGINEER II- 3 POSTS
- RESEARCH ASSISTANT (PARASTATAL RESEARCHER) – 2 POSTS
For More Information about qualification, responsibilities and requirements for each announced position as shown above are as shown on the image below
General Application Condition For Job Opportunity At Tanzania Engineering and Manufacturing Design Organization TEMDO
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania generally with an age not above 45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; Postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates: – Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts; Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates; Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable); Birth certificate;
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:- Form IV and form VI results slips; Testimonials and all Partial transcripts;
- An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal;
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer;
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
- An applicant with special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to indicate;
- A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, P.O. Box 2320, University of Dodoma, Utumishi Building /Asha Rose Migiro Buildings – Dodoma.
- Deadline for application is 21st June, 2022;
- Only short-listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/ and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)