Jielimishe HELB Loan Application For Salaried Students 2022/2023
HELB removes the burden of paying fees so as to let the students focus on their studies. Here we’ll take you through Jielimishe HELB Loan Application For Salaried Students 2022/2023 (Jielimishe HELB Loan Application 2022/2023 For Salaried Students
Education is one of your most important investments. HELB offers Jielimishe Loan to employed students pursuing Professional Courses, Higher National Diploma, Bachelors, Postgraduate-Diploma, Masters or PhD degrees in Kenya. The loans are granted annually and paid to approved higher education institutions.
The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) is a statutory body established in July 1995 by an Act of Parliament ‘Higher Education Loans Board Act’ Cap 213A. It is a state corporation in the Ministry of Education. The Board is domiciled and operates within the republic of Kenya. It is governed by Board of Directors and headed by the Chief Executive Officer and Board Secretary who is responsible for general policy and strategic direction of the Board and the Secretary to the Board of Directors.
Jielimishe HELB Loan Application 2022/2023 For Salaried Students
Features Of Jielimishe Loan
- Quick loan processing
- Competitive interest rate of 10% per year
- Flexible repayment periods of 12 – 48 months (72 months for Public Servants)
- Convenient and easy monthly check-off repayments
- Borrow up to 90% of your program fees to a maximum of Kshs. 600,000
- Affordable Credit Life Insurance Policy
Eligibility For Jielimishe HELB Loan Application 2022/2023 For Salaried Students
- Civil service (Ministries, Counties, National Police Service, Kenya Defense Forces)
- Public Commissions e.g. Teachers Service Commission, JSC, PSC, CAJ, SRC, CRA etc
- Parastatals e.g. KRA, NSSF, NHIF, NTSA, KWS, KFS, KPA etc
- Public Universities
- Selected Private companies (E-mail [email protected] to check whether your company is eligible)
Requirements For Jielimishe HELB Loan Application For Salaried Students 2022/2023
- Admission letter from a recognized university/College in Kenya
- Certified copy of your last acquired academic certificate (certified by a commissioner of oaths)
- Three (3) months latest pay slips (certified by your employer)
- If you are employed on contract, please provide copy of appointment letter for a contract of not less than two years (certified by your employer)
- Certified copy of your National ID (certified by a commissioner of oaths)
- Certified copy of your KRA PIN (certified by a commissioner of oaths)
- Certified copy of National ID from two employed guarantors (certified by a commissioner of oaths)
- Recent colored passport size photograph of yourself
Jielimishe HELB Loan Application
- Loan applications are done online on www.helb.co.ke.
- Jielimishe loan repayment starts immediately upon disbursement to the training institution.