JANUARY 2022 LICENSURE EXAM RESULTS FOR TEACHERS
On January 30, 2022 (Sunday), this one-day examination was held at several testing centers. The PRC Professional Board of Professional Teachers, led by its Chairman, Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, and its members, Vice Chairman, Dr. Paraluman R. Giron, and Dr. Nora M. Uy, conducted LET examinations at the primary and secondary levels.
Note: Licensure exams in Manila, Butuan, Lucena City and Romblon were postponed during the first batch of LET pursuant to the directives of the concerned Local Government Units. Affected examinees were included in the second batch of LET.
Testing centers include NCR, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Occidental Mindoro, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, Bacolod, Bohol, Catanduanes, Catarman, Cauayan, Dumaguete, Jolo, Sulu, Kidapawan, Masbate, Palawan, Romblon, and Tawi-tawi.
let result 2022 | prc licensure examination for teachers 2022
January 2022 (ELEMENTARY) List of Passers: A-H | I-P | Q-Z
TOP 10 Passers
L.E.T SUMMARY RESULTS
January 2022 (SECONDARY) List of Passers: A-H | I-P | Q-Z
TOP 10 Passers
EXAMINATION COVERAGE FOR GENERAL EDUCATION
- ENGLISH (Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication, Philippine Literature, Master Works of the World)
- FILIPINO (Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Filipino, Pagbasa at Pagsulat tungo sa Pananaliksik, Masining na Pagpapahayag)
- MATHEMATICS (Fundamentals of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra, Statistics and Probability)
- SCIENCE (Biological Science- General Biology; Physical Science – with Earth Science)
- SOCIAL SCIENCES (Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights; Philippine History; Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform; Society, Culture with Family Planning; Rizal and Other Heroes; Philosophy of Man; Arts; General Psychology; Information and Communication Technology)
EXAMINATION COVERAGE FOR PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION (ELEMENTARY AND SECONDARY TEACHER EXAMINEES)
- Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology, Curriculum Development
- Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
- Assessment of Student Learning, Development Reading
- Field Study, Practice Teaching
All examinees whether elementary and secondary level exams must obtain an average rating of not less than 75% and must have no rating lower than 50% in any of the tests.
VERIFICATION OF RATING
The verification of ratings and test results for the 2022 Licensure Exam for Teachers (LET) given by PRC Professional Board of Professional Teachers will be available via online portal.
Second Batch Examinees for the March 27, 2022 Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers
The Professional Regulation Commission – National Capital Region (PRC-NCR) announces that the 2021 Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers (LEPT) will be conducted in four (4) batches.
The list of NCR examinees for the March 27, 2022 (Sunday) LEPT is attached. Applicants who do not make the list will be included in the third and fourth LEPT batches.
Note that upon entering the examination venue, examinees may present ANY of the following required certifications:
- Negative RT-PCR Test taken at least three (3) to five (5) days before the licensure examination;
- Certificate of Quarantine stating the period of quarantine, and the last day of quarantine should have been completed at least (3) to five (5) days before the first day of examination; and
- Original and Photocopy of Vaccination Card of fully vaccinated examinees.
Also, please remember that health and safety protocols must be followed throughout the exam. For more information, please text or call +639751136621.