Insurance Executive Job Opportunities At Vodacom Tanzania
Vodacom Tanzania is Tanzania’s leading communications company providing a wide range of services for consumers and enterprise including voice, data, messaging, financial services and Enterprise solutions.
Vodacom Tanzania was listed on the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange on 15 August 2017. Vodacom Tanzania and its subsidiaries (together ‘the Group’) are majority owned by Vodacom Group Limited (75% holding), a company registered in South Africa, which in turn is majority owned by Vodafone Group PLC., a company based in the United Kingdom.
- Develop and Drive claim strategy to ensure claims are paid on time
- Complaints management and improving customer satisfaction
- Drive on ground distribution strategy for VodaBima
- Support all VodaBima projects from Product development team to deliverance.
- Responsible for churn management and improving customer renewals
- Develop and maintain good relationship with Insurance partners
- follow-up with customers to submit claim documents on time
- Align with Insurance partners for claims to be paid on time
- Align with all Vodashop and call centre team for proper handling of claim intimation, documentations and claims related queries
- Conduct claim analysis and Reports.
- Responsible for complaints management and improving customer satisfaction.
- Develop and Drive on ground distribution strategy to grow and retain VodaBima customer base.
- Develop and drive the management of the on ground distribution team
- Develop and drive efficient cross-selling & upselling campaigns to increase services usage through micro segmentationand customer intelligence.
- Implement a comprehensive plan for various VodaBima services to ensure a sustainable survival rate.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to improve and uncover insights that will engender service penetration and advise on appropriate interventions plans.
- Develop initiatives to increase customer base
- To coordinate and engagement a close relationship with the Insurance customers
Key performance indicators:
• Growth of VodaBima services uptake by agreed percent.
• Accurate and timely delivery & execution of action plans & initiatives
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills translated from consumer insights
- Three years’ Experience in Insurance Claims handling.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to anticipate customer, competitor and market dynamics
- Able to challenge the status quo
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Actuarial science, Insurance and risk or its equivalent.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in the value chain.
- Telecommunications experience would be advantageous.
- Project management knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
- Modern Marketing Leadership
- Product/Solution Proposition Strategy and Design
- Pricing Design and Analysis
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Business and Commercial Acumen
- Customer Centricity
- Segment Strategy and Planning