Inside Sales Internship Opportunities At Ecolab: About Ecolab: A trusted partner at nearly three million commercial customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and infection prevention solutions and services. With annual sales of $13 billion and more than 45,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions, data-driven insights, and personalized service to advance food safety, maintain clean and safe environments, optimize water and energy use, and improve operational efficiencies and sustainability for customers in the food, healthcare, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world.
Inside Sales Internship Opportunities At Ecolab
When you come to work at Ecolab, you get to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges and have the opportunity to learn and grow, shape your career, make an impact and quickly see the importance of your work.
Job Description: Ecolab is seeking highly motivated applicants to join its Inside Sales Internship program for the Institutional division. The Institutional division is the largest business within Ecolab and addresses our customers’ cleaning and sanitation needs in the foodservice and hospitality industries, as well as laundry, long-term care, education, retail, and government facilities.
What’s in it For You:
- Participate in a 1 year paid internship experience
- Learn to call on existing customers to educate on various products, services and promotions while collaborating with field sales and service associates
- Receive consultative sales training and inside sales techniques to help prepare you for success
- Spend time in a job shadow with associates in field sales and corporate accounts to better understand the full-time career path opportunities
- Opportunity to earn a full-time sales role
What You Will Do:
- Work with your peers as an inside sales intern to understand customers’ operational challenges, consult on their cleaning and sanitization needs, and devise solutions to meet their needs
- Gain exposure to the hospitality industry including hotels, restaurants, hospitals, schools, and dining facilities through valuable interactions with our customers
- Learn how to successfully prospect to find new leads, set-up new accounts, and generate new business
- Work closely with the Inside Sales team to perfect your sales, presentation, and professional communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or food processing.
- No Immigration Sponsorship Available
- 6 months’ previous sales and/or customer service experience
- Hospitality or foodservice industry experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Long-term interest in a sales or sales leadership career
NB: Ecolab is an equal opportunity employer
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted