IEBC Presiding Officers Temporary Jobs Application 2022
IEBC Job Application Form For Presiding Officers, IEBC Presiding Officers Duties, Presiding Officers salary & Online Application for the IEBC Presiding Officers Jobs 2022
The good news is: The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission IEBC has published a number of job openings and is seeking competent candidates for temporary 52481 Presiding Officers Jobs 2022 vacancies to be filled during the August 9th, 2022 General Election. Here, we’ll walk you through all you need to know to effectively apply for these opportunities.
About Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission IEBC
The IEBC was established in 2011 as a regulatory agency by the Constitution of Kenya, which has been given responsibility for conducting or supervising any election of the Independent Electorate and Boundaries Commission established by law. With its creation in Article 201 of the 2010 Kenyan Constitution, this organization’s duty is to oversee all elections from those occurring at local levels to those occurring at national levels.
Requirements For the IEBC Presiding Officers Temporary Jobs Application 2022
- Be a Kenyan citizen, and non-partisan;
- Hold a Degree/Diploma certificate from a recognized institution;
- Computer literate
- Have effective communication;
- Good report writing skills;
- Ability to manage people, sensitive data and materials;
- Have skills in data computation;
- Must be available for the entire period of the General Election;
- Must be of high integrity and abide with the Commission’s Code of Conduct; and
- Must be residents in the Constituency or Ward in which they apply for
IEBC Presiding Officers salary
- Presiding Officers will be paid Kshs. 2000/= per day; and
- Deputy Presiding Officers will be paid Ksh. 1,800/= per day.
IEBC Presiding Officers Temporary Jobs Application 2022 Online
- Applicants who strictly meet the requirements should apply online at the IEBC jobs portal https://jobs.iebc.or.ke
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline For the IEBC Presiding Officers Temporary Jobs Application
All applications to be submitted not later than close of business on 5″ May, 2022.
Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission is an Equal Opportunity Employer and any canvassing will lead automatic disqualification.
- Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC)
- Anniversary Towers, University Way
- P. O. Box 45371 – 00100, Nairobi. Tel: 020 287 7000 / 020 276 900
- www.iebc.orke I infoeiebc.or.ke