IEBC portal login | IEBC iRecruitment Portal
IEBC iRecruitment Portal, also known as Accreditation Management System (AMS) refers to the cloud-based recruitment software, web-based resources, and other technology used by Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) to attract, interview, and hire new personnel.
The purpose of the Accreditation Management System (AMS) is to make recruiting processes more efficient and less expensive. And, by using IEBC Recruitment Portal which is 24/7 available online, The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission HR managers can now reach a larger pool of potential employees and speed up the hiring process while keeping the cost low.
Good News is IEBC has recently announced is in the process of accrediting Election Observers (Local and International), Voter Education Providers and the Media to observe, carry out voter education, monitor and report on various electoral activities expected to happen in the period before, during and after the August 9th 2022 General Election.
To aid processing of applications, the Commission has automated the accreditation process through the development and deployment of an online Accreditation Management System (AMS) which is simple and easy to use. In case you face any difficulty using IEBC portal login (Accreditation Management System (AMS)) Then here well take you through IEBC iRecruitment Portal as well as how to apply for available vacancies
IEBC portal login | Accreditation Management System (AMS Login)
Getting started with IEBC Accreditation Management System (AMS) you must have smartphone device or tablet or comuter (laptop/desktop) connected to the internet.
Once you have those requirement click the ” Visit IEBC portal Official login Page” link below
There after you will be redirected to IEBC portal login where you can start applying for the Election Observers (Local and International), Voter Education Providers and the Media to observer positions.
The Accreditation Management System (AMS) has the below categories, please read carefully the instructions on each category before you begin to apply:
- Election Observers
Head of observer Mission will be required to;
- Download and sign the statement of commitment and full list of members
- Download and ensure each observer in the mission/ group signs the pledge by election observers.
- Submit to the Commission all signed documents during collection of badges.
- Ensure you have a VALID Media Council of Kenya (MCK) Number
- You need to have a passport -size photograph in soft copy (.png/.jpg/.jep formats)
- You need to have a letter from your media employer (.pdf formats)
- For freelance journalists, provide letter from media house or outlet where the information is consumed or sold
- Voter Education Providers will be expected to;
- Upload organization registration Certificate
- Upload KRA Tax Compliance Certificate.
- Choose your area of operation
LATEST TEMPORARY JOBS ANNOUNCEMENT BY IEBC
IEBC invites qualified applicants for temporary positions to be engaged during the August 9th 2022 General Election