Verge Consult offers a wide range of consulting services with the necessary tools and expertise to help grow your business.
Human Resources Manager Job Opportunity At Verge Consult
Verge Consult, on behalf of our client, is looking to hire for key roles in the human resources departments.
1) Human Resources Manager (1 full time position)
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Recruit and Onboard new hires Conduct performance management and provide feedback Manage Payroll and benefits for employees
- Support the business strategy of the company through accurate role based hiring, training and development of the workforce.
- Manage the business risks through adequate retention strategies and development of appropriate succession plan for the business.
- Development of appropriate HR policies and ensure awareness by employees
- Work with finance to ensure management of the staff budget covering recruitment, training & development, employee events and such other costs borne from human resources.
- Work with management to devise strategies to improve the work place environment and develop appropriate Employee value propositions.
- Periodically produce reports and mine data that improves management strategy and people management decision making
Human Resources Manager Job Vacancy at Verge Consult
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or relevant experience
- 3+ years’ experience in Human Resources
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Good understanding of the Tanzania labor and industrial relations laws
- Experience in conflict management, workplace disciplinary processes and workplace investigations
- Proficiency in Microsoft office i.e. Word, excel and powerpoint.
- Attention to detail and good judgement
To Apply for the Human Resources Manager Job Opportunity At Verge Consult Please share your updated CV, most recent references, a cover letter and relevant educational /professional certificates describing your eligibility and relevant qualifications to [email protected]