How To Get ZIMSEC A-Level Results Online | www5.zimsec.co.zw
ZIMSEC stands for ‘The Zimbabwe School Examinations Council’. It is the examinations board responsible for assessment, evaluation and documentation of the academic readiness, learning progress, and skill acquisition of students at primary and secondary school levels in Zimbabwe. Here you will find details on How To Get ZIMSEC A-Level Results Online | www5.zimsec.co.zw
Once ZIMSEC A-Level results are out as per a report from The Herald. Much like the Grade 7 results last year, parents and guardians can check their child’s ZIMSEC A-Level results online. You can do this through ZIMSEC’s online portal and here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit ZIMSEC’s website with by enter the link www5.zimsec.co.zw on your browse Or Use Direct Link Here.
- If you are not already registered click where it says “register new user”.
- You’ll then get land on a page where you can fill out the relevant details. (If you are already registered then you can just enter your details)
- Once registered return to the home page and enter your username and password.
- There after You should be able to see the student’s ZIMSEC A-Level results online.
NOTE: According to ZIMSEC A Level Results, the release date of the results has not been confirmed over the phone, nor has it been confirmed to the individual who is the applicant. After the result is declared, the results of the advanced level are sent directly to the requesting authorities, i.e. schools, colleges, universities and employers.