How To Fix pubg mobile network error
Player unknown’s Battlegrounds was released in 2017 and has gained a lot of popularity and success. It is still going strong. This game has been so popular that it now has a mobile version released in March. Since the game is still in its first version, there are still some bugs. Internet error is one such error affecting Android and iOS users. Here we’ll take you through how to fix internet error on PUBG Mobile.
Before we start with the solution, here’s a preventative tip. Do not sign out of your account if you are already signed in to PUBG Mobile. As of now, only users trying to try a new login have had problems. So if you are already logged in, please do not log out, otherwise you may face such issues.
Fix pubg mobile network error
Before we move on to the fix, you need to check a few things if they are on the right order
- Make sure your internet connection is stable.
- You have good internet speed and the ping is reasonable
- You’re not using data as this may cause a problem on Android
After checking all the things mentioned above, you can now proceed with fixing this annoying error. The internet error you get when trying to play PUBG Mobile is caused by the DNS server that your ISP is using.
For some unknown reason, it causes problems while connecting to the game servers. Fortunately, the solution is simple. All you have to do is use another DNS server. You can either use Google DNS or Open DNS; Both are free. After you decide which server to use, changing the DNS is pretty straightforward. Follow the following steps;
- Step 1: Open Settings.
- Step 2: Go to WiFi & Network.
- Step 3: Tap on the name of the network you’re currently connected to.
- Step 4: Tap and hold the name of the network.
- Step 5: A menu will appear where you can modify the network properties.
- Step 6: Tap on Advanced Options.
- Step 7: Find IP Settings field and select Static instead of DHCP.
- Step 8: Input the DNS server address you want to use. They are listed below,
- Step 9: Restart your device.