HOPE² Skills Programme | Free Training for unemployed Graduates
Free Training for unemployed Graduates HOPE² Skills Programme Application Form. Find all information about Hope2 skills programme including south African Hope2 skills programme Free Training for unemployed Graduates application form online and how to start applying.
Are you a graduate struggling to find work? Then HOPE² Skills Programme may be one of your golden chance to kick start you employment carrier. HOPE² is currently offering a free online training initiative called HOPE² IGNITE for unemployed graduates in South Africa.
The HOPE² IGNITE online program is intended for all graduates who have a degree or diploma and are struggling to find a job. Their online programs are specially designed to ignite graduates passions and improve and enhance workplace skills that drive career prospects.
With this SETA accredited skills programme, you can get the competitive edge over your peers. It will also help you gain confidence ad enhances workplace and technological skills which will boost your career prospects.
HOPE² Skills Programme Application | Free Training for unemployed Graduates
HOPE² Skills Programme Field Of Study
You will learn how to:
- Build your personal brand
- Create an impactful CV
- What to expect in an interview
- Prepare for an interview
- Prepare for the world of work
- Develop a positive attitude
- Set career goals
Requirements For The HOPE² Skills
The requirements to apply are as follows:
- Completed a degree or diploma
- Be between 18 and 34 years old
- Be unemployed
- Access to a PC or smart device
- Access to internet data or WiFi
Free Training for unemployed Graduates HOPE² Skills Programme Application Online
Before you begin, please make sure you have the following documents with you –
- A certified copy of your identity document
- A stamped or barcoded document from SARS showing your income tax number
- If you have a disability, a document evidencing your disability
- Your proof of address (e.g. a utility bill) not older than 3 months
- An up-to-date CV (Curriculum Vitae)
You will need to upload a scan or photo of these documents separately in order to complete your application…