Jinsi Ya Kuomba Mkopo Wa Chuo Tanzania 2022 | HESLB Online Loan Application 2022/2023: Unless their parents have saved up enough money or work at higher paying jobs, most students need to take out loans in order to attend higher education school level ( collage & universities). Working your way through college with part time job has also become less and less common as few people can afford it while balancing school and work and also due to how competitive the job market has become. In order to apply. Here have prepared this HESLB Online Loan Application 2022/2023 Complete Guide to help all form six graduate to correctly apply higher education loan from the HESLB – Higher Education Students’ Loans Board.
HESLB Online Loan Application 2022/2023 Complete Guide
There is a good chance you may need student loans if you or your child is preparing to attend college. Statistically speaking, over 60% of students who graduated from four-year colleges are carrying debt, which means you’re not alone if money for education is an issue. Applying for a higher education loan can be a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be. With a little research and preparation, you can make the process go smoothly. In this blog post, we’ll give you some tips on how to apply for a HESLB loan In Tanzania ( Jinsi Ya Kuomba Mkopo Wa Chuo Tanzania 2022 ) along with some important details about the Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB).
Check Also >> HESLB Loan Application Date 2022/23 UPDATES
What Is Higher Education Students’ Loans Board HESLB
The Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) is a body corporate established under Act No.9 of 2004 (as amended in 2007, 2014 and 2016) with the objective of assisting needy and eligible Tanzania students to access loans and grants for higher education. The main mandates of HESLB include:
- To assist, on a loan basis, needy students who secure admission in accredited higher learning institutions, but who have no economic power to pay for the costs of their education
- To collect due loans from loan beneficiaries and use it as revolving fund to sustain operations of the Board
- To create synergies through establishing strategic partnerships in student financing ecosystem
Eligibility For The igher Education Students Loan Application In Tanzania
General criteria require the loan applicant to meet the conditions the following: –
- Must Be a citizen of Tanzania
- Must have applied for a loan through a loan application system (OLAMS);
- Unless a student is qualified to enroll in the Open University of Tanzania, they must have been accepted into a full-time program at a recognized higher education school.
- He should not have any other sponsor for his higher education studies;
- For undergraduate applicants, he should not be employed by government or private sector
- An undergraduate student applying for a loan with results / results slip showing the achievement of his studies to enable him to continue his studies for a year following or going to another stage of studies;
- For a beneficiary student who wants to apply again for loan after termination of college / college is required to repay
at least 25 percent of the money he spent before he applied new loan. 25% repayment of the original loan is not
Sifa za muombaji mokopo wa elimu ya juu HESLB Tanzania 2022
Higher Education Students’ Loans Coverage | Vipengele Vya Mikopo
- Food and Accommodation Expenses
- Tuition Fees
- Books and Writings
- Special Faculty Requirements
- Practical Training
Loan Application Fee
Applicants must pay a loan application fee of Shs thirty thousand (30,000) through NMB Bank, CRDB or TPB or through networks
M-PESA phone, TIGO PESA, and AIRTEL MONEY. For more information visit: https://www.heslb.go.tz/
How To Apply For Heslb Loan 2022/2023
To apply for HESLB Loan Online, Follow the steps below:
- Visit the HESLB Loan OLAMS official portal: https://olas.heslb.go.tz/index.php/olas/Olas.
- Navigate & click on ‘Apply for Loan‘ on the portal.
- Register on the portal by entering your details & upload relevant documents.
- Proceed to make application fees payment for the application. NOTE: The application fees is non-refundable and must be paid via any of these platforms: AIRTEL MONEY, Vodacom M-PESA, TIGO PESA etc.