HESFB Loan Scheme Application Form 2021-2022
HESFB Students Loan Application Form 2021-2022 – Students’ Loan System (ILMIS) Here you will find information on HESFB Online Loan scheme Application and Students’ Loan System (ILMIS).
Only Ugandan Nationals are eligible to apply for higher education student loans. Kindly provide TRUE information about yourself and follow all the instructions to fill and submit your application package.
HESFB Loan Scheme Application
An advert shall always be placed in the national newspapers of national coverage annually soliciting applications from eligible students.
Application forms for the Loans and/or Scholarships shall be completed and submitted to HESFB in a manner defined by the advert.
All applications shall attract an application fee determined by HESFB currently at UGx. 50,000/-.
Evidence of payment for the application fees shall form part of the application.
HESFB Loan Scheme Application Requirements
HESFB Loan Scheme Application Form 2021-2022; All completed application forms shall be accompanied with:
- 3 passport size photos *
- Copy of applicant’s National ID *
- Copy of institution’s admission letter *
- Copy of fees structure *
- Copy of Parent’s / Guardian’s National ID *
- Copy or Copies of death certificate(s) if orphaned or LC1 Chairperson’s Confirmation
- Copy of UCE, UACE and Certificate/Diploma result slip *
- Copies of father’s/Mother’s payslips (Where applicable)
- Copy of Financial Card (Where applicable)
- Sketch map to applicants Current Address / Residence*
- Copy of Birth Certificate *
- Copy of Disability Report from Specialist (Where applicable)
- Applicant to sign each and every page of this document *
- Loan Processing fee Bank payment receipt *
Please pay the $52,200 loan processing fee to HESFB a/c No: 3740300006 at any Centenary Bank branch, then submit the fully filled application form with proof of payment to any Centenary Bank branch near you.