Heidelberg oasis Login | Online information for students and employees
Heidelberg oasis Login| Heidelberg University Service Portal for Students | Heidelberg university Online information for students and employees
Heidelberg oasis| Heidelberg University Service Portal for Students is a web-based platform that helps Heidelberg University administration to take data online for easier management and better clarity. That’s at its most basic.
The Online information for students and employees system is able to collect University-wide data online so that it can be easily accessed by heidelberg teachers, parents, students, and administrators. That includes records of tests, attendance, appraisal performance, and plenty more.
The heidelberg oasis is there to create a self-service solution for Heidelberg University students to get their administrative tasks done in one place. Equally, it is can support faculty and staff by helping to simplify and integrate work processes.
Heidelberg oasis Login
Below you will find Heidelberg university oasis login procedures with step by step guide.
- To login to your Oasis Account start by visiting the portal’s website via >>https://ban8web.heidelberg.edu/
- There after click on “Login to your account” as shown below
- Then proceed by enter your OASIS User ID and your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- When finished, select Login.
Note: Your OASIS User ID and Initial PIN are provided on your New Student Checklist List Letter. When you enter OASIS and set a security question, if you cannot remember the PIN, enter the OASIS User ID and then click Forgot PIN. After three failed login attempts, the system will be locked and will require a manual reset. Use Forgot your PIN to answer your security question on the third attempt.
- For questions about applying for admissions or checking the status of your application, contact the Admissions Office.
- For questions about adding or dropping classes, checking seat availability in a class, getting an unofficial transcript, seeing your grades, or reviewing account charges and balance information, contact the Registrar’s Office.
- For questions about payroll, contact the Payroll Office.
- For questions about alumni activities, contact the Alumni Office.