Head of Fixed Solutions Job Vacancies At Vodacom Tanzania
Vodacom Tanzania is Tanzania’s leading communications company providing a wide range of services for consumers and enterprise including voice, data, messaging, financial services and Enterprise solutions.
Vodacom Tanzania was listed on the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange on 15 August 2017. Vodacom Tanzania and its subsidiaries (together ‘the Group’) are majority owned by Vodacom Group Limited (75% holding), a company registered in South Africa, which in turn is majority owned by Vodafone Group PLC., a company based in the United Kingdom.
Location: Dar Es Salaam, TZA
To define, evolve and execute the Fixed Connect & Communicate portfolio to deliver value for our customers and revenue and profits for the business. Will be responsible for ensuring the profitability across Vodacom Business verticals. Defining overall execution of strategy and definition of the action plan to achieve the overall targets.
Drive continuous improvement in the performance of the portfolio across both Customer Experience (CXX) and profit and revenue improvement opportunities.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Define the Strategy and Direction for the Fixed Connect & Communicate Products. Ensure portfolio complies with internal and external governance
- Provide insightful & actionable performance insight on products and propositions
- Meet and Exceed financial targets and KPI’s as defined by the VB Executive for the portfolio of services.
- Responsible for overall commercial integrity of the portfolio of services.
- Executive management and guidance to the team of portfolio and product managers
- Provide a supporting role to the commercial business partners in sales, solution architecture, Support, marketing and finance.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Strong technical knowledge and background in terms of the services within the portfolio.
- Substantial industry experience to strongly understand the competitive landscape and changing market forces.
- Strong business acumen in terms of understanding ROI and investment protection.
- Leadership and people management experience.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Commercial degree or equivalent qualification would be essential
- 10-12 years’ experience in the Telco,
- ISP, or related ICT services industry.
- 5 years management experience
How To Apply
To apply for the latest Head of Fixed Solutions Job Vacancies At Vodacom Tanzania please click on the APPLY NOW button shown below