Goldfields TVET College Online application 2022
Goldfields TVET College Online application 2022 | Goldfields TVET College application Form
Here you will find information about Goldfields TVET College Online application 2022 and Goldfields TVET College application Form
Getting Started With Goldfields TVET College Online application 2022
- You will need a valid email address to complete the application.
- South African applicants will need an identification number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- Once you have obtained your student number from Goldfields TVET College, you will need to pay the application fee.
- Make sure to scan your documents according to the instructions.
- Admission to Goldfields TVET College depends on whether you meet the specific admission requirements for your selected qualifications.
- If you do not meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or perhaps, if you qualify, an extended program, allowing you to be enrolled in limited modules in your first year.
- Goldfields TVET College have limited places available. Meeting the general and/or specific entry requirements for a qualification does not guarantee that you will be awarded a space for the 2022 academic year.
Things You Need To Know When Applying At Goldfields TVET College
- Closing dates: Make sure you know the deadlines for the institutions you want to apply to.
- Online for Postage/Courier Fee: Some universities use the online application system, while others only accept hard copies. Some offer both. You need to decide which one you will use to send your applications.
Keep this in mind as you begin the application process.
- Exam Results: Your grades eleven scores are really important for your application. Some universities allow you to use your June scores in your Matric, so keep it handy!
- Financial Aid: If your household income is below a certain bracket, you can qualify. This will be a separate form and you will need to have your parents or guardian’s payroll ready for proof.
- Current Year Activity: If you are in Matric, the university asks for your school grades and school activity details. If you have taken an intervening year, they will need travel or work details.
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year. Keep updated by frequently check on the institution official website if there will be any change for the coming Academic year.
Requirements For Goldfields TVET College Online application 2022
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
How to Obtain Goldfields TVET College Application Form Online
If you situation does not allow you to go through Goldfields TVET College Online application 2022 you can opt for Offline application in which you will need Goldfields TVET College Application Form Online to send your application.
Application forms can be obtained from any of the campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information we have provided below: Goldfields TVET College Online Application 2022/2023
General Information When Filling The Form
Please read the following carefully before completing Goldfields TVET College application form
- The Goldfields TVET College application form must be completed by all students applying to the college for the first time.
- The application form must be signed by the applicant and legal guardian (if the applicant is under 18 years old).
- It is in your own interest to ensure that this form is completed in full and that certified copies of all supporting documentation are enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
- Please write in black ink and use block letters.
Goldfields TVET College Online application 2022 Guide
Below is a step by step guide for Goldfields TVET College Online Application 2022. Make sure you read everything we’ve written
Get your application form on campus. Make sure you apply during the application cycle to avoid having your application rejected.
Also you can fill the application Form online via Goldfields TVET College Online Application portal via >>https://goldfieldstvet.edu.za/
Fill out the form with all the necessary documents (most recent academic results) that are required of you to support your application. A certified copy of the parent/guardian’s ID, proof of residency, and student ID card.
Remember that you will need an email address when filling out the form, so it is advisable to create an email address if you do not have one. Click here if you do not have an email address. Also remember to provide a valid mobile phone number when filling out the forms because the school will text you if you are accepted.
A fully submitted completed application must include a certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your most recent school results as mentioned above.
For most institutions, you’ll need to go through an NBT test, which will test your academic readiness. Make sure you check up with the institution you’re applying to whether or not you’ll need an NBT result for your application. Your NBT results are valid for 3 years (how cool?) and you only need to write the test once if you’re applying to more than one institution.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Goldfields TVET College by visiting the official website
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, please kindly drop a comment below and we will reply to it as soon as possible.