Gharama Za Bima Ya Afya Kwa Mtu Binafsi 2022
The National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF) in Tanzania is a government-sponsored program that provides health insurance coverage for all citizens of the country. The NHIF offers a variety of benefits, including access to basic medical care, hospitalization, and medications. The program also covers maternity and child health services. In addition, the NHIF provides financial assistance for people with chronic illnesses.
The program is funded through a mix of government revenues and contributions from employers and employees. Tanzania is one of many African countries that has implemented a national health insurance program in recent years. The NHIF has helped to improve access to healthcare for millions of people and has contributed to a decline in the number of cases of preventable diseases.
Gharama Za Bima Ya Afya Tanzania | NHIF Tanzania Price List 2022
NHIF Tanzania has a wide range of health insurance plans that cater to the needs of different individuals. NHIF Tanzania offers different prices for its health insurance plans depending on the customer age, package coverage and benefits that the customer requires. The price list for NHIF Tanzania’s health insurance plans is given below.
NHIF Tanzania Price List 2022: Gharama Za Bima Ya Afya Kwa Mtu Binafsi 2022
|Age Group 18-35 ||Age Group 36-50 |
|Age Group 60+ |
What Are The Services Included in Nhif Packeges
The NHIF offers several different insurance packages, each of which provides different levels of coverage. The lowest-priced package, known as Najali Afya Package, covers basic health services such as outpatient care, maternity care, and vaccinations. The more expensive Executive Plan covers a wider range of services, including inpatient care, diagnostic testing, and prescription drugs. Regardless of which package you choose, the NHIF will help you pay for your medical expenses. Below you will find all services covered in each of the package provided by NHIF
NHIF Tanzania Other Membership Package
Documents Needed to Register as NHIF Tanzania Member
- Identification card; either a driving licence, passport, voter’s card or national ID.
- Recent coloured photo passport
- For religious denominations wishing to register with NHIF should submit a registration request letter to any NHIF office nearby.
- For children under the age of 18 years, a birth certificate will be needed.
- Learning institutions wishing to register their students must apply and be registered to the Fund as an employer.
- Mutual groups wishing to register to NHIF should accompany their application forms with their registration certificate, Constitution, list of all members and TIN Number Certificate.
- To register a spouse as a dependant you must include an identification card and marriage certificate.
- To register a parent as a dependant you must include an identification card for the parent and the contributor’s birth certificate.
- To register a spouse’s parent as a dependant you must include an identification card for the spouse’s parent, birth certificate of the spouse and the contributor’s marriage certificate.
or you can make Online Application by visiting this page
NHIF Tanzania Contact Address
For More Inoformation Pleas Contact NHIF Help Center Via
- CALL NHIF: +255 26 2963887/8/+255 26 2963888
- HOTLINE: 0800110063 – Inapatikana saa 24 siku 7 za wiki
- National Health Insurance Fund,
- Head Office,
- Tambukareli Street, Jakaya Kikwete Road,
- P.O.Box 1437,
EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]