GCU Student Portal Login | Grand Canyon University Portal
As you’re likely aware, many colleges have instituted online student portals, which allow students to log in and view their grades, class schedule, and other information. Grand Canyon University’s student portal is an online system that provides students with access to several important resources. Inside the GCU Portal, you can access your Halo classroom, view your counselor information, check your GCU email, and much more!
GCU Student Portal Login process can be confusing at first glance, but once you know how to access it, it can be your best friend throughout your college career! The following guide will walk you through the process step-by-step to ensure that you never have trouble accessing your GCU Student Portal again.
How To Access GCU Student Portal
To access the GCU Portal you will need to have a computer or smartphone device connected to the internet.
Start by open your preferred web browser on your device and visit gcuportal.gcu.edu and selecting Student Access as shown below.
Grand Canyon University GCU Student Portal Login
In order to log in to the GCU student portal, students must first obtain their GCU email address (email@example.com) and password.
- Visit GCU Portal Login page by click >> Login Now << and there provide your login details correctly.
- Once logged in, You can then customize your personal settings and view a variety of different content specific to your academic needs
- If this is your first visit to the GCU Portal, you will be requested to set up account recovery options. If this is the case, follow the prompts and refer to our page, Password Reset Process, for further information.
- The portal homepage should display if your account is already set up with recovery options.
- If your account already has recovery options but you still get the prompt “More information required,” your account may be set up with multi-factor authentication.