Since Mainstreammedia launch in 2007, Mainstreammedia vision and focus has been to deliver high value projects for Mainstreammedia clients with the emphasis
on communication and attention to detail.
Mainstreammedia love to keep the spotlight on you by managing your digital communication to maintain and grow your digital footprint. Mainstreammedia work culture makes all this possible: embracing constant improvement and using data and analytics to constantly innovate.
Today, 75 percent of Mainstreammedia business comes from a core group of legacy clients: a testament to Mainstreammedia commitment to building strong, long-term working relationships. Today, 75 percent of Mainstreammedia business comes from a core group of legacy clients: a testament to Mainstreammedia commitment to building strong, long-term working relationships.
Full Stack Software Developers New Job Vacancies At Mainstreammedia
Mainstreammedia are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full stack developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front end mobile application and website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website and mobile applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Experienced on both hybrid and native languages
Information to Applicants
- Submit your application via Mainstreammedia website career link, https://mainstreammedia.co.tz/job-list/
- Applications send via email will be rejected on receipt
- Deadline for application is 15th July 2022 , 5pm
|Minimum qualification||Diploma/Degree in IT|
|Experience||At least 3 projects running|
|Location||Dar es Salaam|
How To Apply
To apply for the Full Stack Software Developers New Job Vacancies At Mainstreammedia click on the link below