Free State Matric Results 2021
If you live in Free State and completed Matric exam in 2021 then this article we’ll guide you on how you can check your Free State Matric Results 2021 & Free state matric results 2021 top schools
Matric Results 2021 Free State – How do I get Them?
With only day left for results to be announced, the last thing you need to worry about is figuring out how to check your results. Below are ways you can access your results once they are released.
Your results will be available on the Department of Basic Education’s website if you attended a public high school or government high school. To log in, you will need to enter the following:
- Exam number
- Home Language
- Your personal details such as name, surname, etc.
You can view your IEB school results via their website. Remember that website traffic is expected to be high at the release date. This can lead to delayed responses.
Your school will give you your results one day after the announcement of initial results. This is your individual statement of results for each subject. It’s not an official matric certification. Your printed official matric certificate will be available for you to pick up a few months later. The exact dates will be provided by your school.
All major daily newspapers will publish the Free State Matric Results 2021 on the same day as the results are published. The complete result will not be published, but it will show whether you passed or not and the symbol with which you passed. B Bachelor’s Pass D Diploma etc.
How to get your Matric Results via SMS 2021: Free State
- Step 1: Open a new SMS message on your phone
- Step 2: Fill in your ID Number AND Exam Number as the message
- Step 3: Both numbers must have 13 digits to be accepted
- Step 4: Send the SMS to this number: 35658
- Step 5: Note that the SMS will cost R3,00 (Free SMS does not apply)
- Step 6: Your exam number and ID number will be checked – if you send incorrect numbers it won’t work
- Step 7: You will get your results once they are made available on 23 February 2021
Are you Unhappy With Your Results?
You might not be happy with your matric results. You have until March 26th 2022 to request re-marking, re-checking or viewing of your examination papers.
You will need to fill out an application form for rechecking and marking. These forms can be found at your school or District office. These forms can also be found at the examination centres where students have written.
These fees are structured as follows:
- Re-mark: R120
- Re-check: R29
- Viewing: R234