Entry Requirements Into Centre for Foreign Relations CFR 2022/2023: Tanzania Centre for Foreign Relations (CFR) offers various certificate, diploma, and degree level programmes and short courses in the various aspects of international relations and cooperation. Ally new applicants intending to study at the Centre for Foreign Relations must submit a written application for admission.
Before you can start applying for different corses offered at Tanzania Centre for Foreign Relations you might need to understand the minimum Entry Requirements Into Centre for Foreign Relations CFR 2022/2023. Here we’ll take a look into minimum entry qualification into different course offered by this institution.
Entry Requirements Into Centre for Foreign Relations CFR 2022/2023
Basic Technician Certificate in International Relations and Diplomacy
- Direct Entry Qualification: Ordinary Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) with at least FOUR passes, excluding passes in religious subjects.
- Category B: Equivalent Qualification: Equivalent qualifications of NTA Level Three from a recognised institution.
Technician Certificate / Ordinary Diploma in International Relations and Diplomacy (TC IRD-NTA level 5&6)
- Direct Entry Qualifications: Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE), with ONE principal pass and ONE subsidiary obtained at the same sitting and Certificate of Secondary Education (CSEE) with credit passes in THREE subjects
- Equivalent Qualifications Basic Technician Certificate (NTA level 4) from any institution recognized by NACTE with at least a second class or an average of B and above.
Higher Diploma /(NTA Level 7) Bachelor Degree in International Relations and Diplomacy (NTA Level 8)
- Direct Entry An applicant must have a Certificate of Advanced Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE), with TWO principal level passes (4.0 points) excluding religious subjects and a Certificate of Secondary Education (CSE) with credit passes in THREE subjects.
- Equivalent Qualifications A candidate must possess an Ordinary Diploma in International Relations and Diplomacy, (NTA Level 6) or related field from any institution recognized by NACTE with at least a SECOND class or a GPA of 3.0 and above.
Bachelor Degree IN International Relations and Diplomacy
- Direct Entry A candidate who successful completed Higher Diploma in International Relations and Diplomacy is legible to continue with a Bachelor Degree in International Relations and Diplomacy (NTA level 8).
For more detailed information on admission procedures all interested individuals are kindly requested to contact the followings:
The Deputy Director, Academics, Research and Consultancy, Centre for Foreign Relations (CFR),
- P.O. Box 2824,
- DAR ES SALAAM,
- Tel: +255222851007
- Mob: +255 737 825858
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Website: www.cfr.ac.tz
- Twitter: @DiplomasiaAdmi1
- Entry Requirements Into Catholic University of Health and Allied Sciences 2022/2023
- Tshwane University of Technology TUT Admission Requirements 2021
- Jinsi Ya Kuapply Chuo-Applying for Admission in Tanzania Universities 2022
- UDOM sr2 login | UDOM SR2 results udom.ac.tz login
- FFARS TAMISEMI; Facility Financial Accounting and Reporting System
- Kozi Zinazotolewa Arusha Technical College 2022/2023