E-learning Advisor Job Vacancies At NMB Bank Plc _ July 2022: NMB Bank is one of the largest commercial banks in Tanzania, providing banking services to individuals, small to medium-sized corporate clients, government services, large businesses and agriculture lending.
NMB Bank was established under the National Microfinance Bank Limited Incorporation Act of 1997, following the break-up of the old National Bank of Commerce, by an Act of Parliament. Three new entities were created at the time, namely: (a) NBC Holdings Limited (b) National Bank of Commerce (1997) Limited and (c) National Microfinance Bank Limited.
E-learning Advisor Job Vacancies At NMB Bank Plc _ July 2022
- Work in a collaborative team environment and use proven instructional design methodologies to analyze learning needs; design and develop content; define measurement strategies and assess the effectiveness of learning programs.
- Work with subject matter experts to prepare and enhance learning materials according to NMB’s established frameworks of learning design.
- Create engaging learning course content with supporting media including audio, video, animations and graphics.
- Outline the concept for a course or curriculum, defining (needs for) the course medium, content delivery, assessments, accompanying materials, and complementary learning approaches.
- Apply adult learning principles to instructional design when creating and sourcing engaging and effective learning content.
- Manage LMS functions which include monitoring course content, course approvals, and evaluation processes ensuring processes are completed within given timeframes.
- Define project schedules and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Working collaboratively with ICT department to set and maintain security roles and access levels.
- Develop quality assurance plans by conducting intensive analysis, identifying critical control points, monitoring procedures, corrective actions related to e-learning utilization.
- Present in a classroom and online setting to ensure that Banking technical and soft trainings are completed in accordance with standards and regulations.
- Provide support, mentorship and train new and existing employees
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficiency with web development tools and e-learning technologies (Articulate storyline, Camtasia studio, Adobe captivate and Lectora inspire)
- Familiarity with XML, SCORM, video deployment, and file optimization techniques.
- Ability to develop interactive multimedia content such as video, audio, animations, text and graphics.
- HR Metrics and Reporting formats
- Monitoring, assessments, and evaluation
- Business acumen
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Presentation skills
- Organizational, Facilitation, Stakeholder management skills
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in ICT Mediated Content Development, Multimedia Technologies and Animations or related.
- At least 1 year experience in HR practice/L &TD/Trainings or in a similar position
- Strong knowledge of instructional design principles and methods
- Thorough knowledge of and proficiency in the use of Windows based PC system, a range of software packages, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Experience in working with Learning Management Systems and SCORM.
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
- Job opening date : 25-Jul-2022
- Job closing date : 08-Aug-2022
CLICK HERE TO APPLY: E-learning Advisor Job Vacancies At NMB Bank Plc _ July 2022