Drivers Job Vacancies at Enabel 2022
Enabel offers Drivers Job Vacancies at Enabel 2022, employment opportunities at its head office in Brussels and in the countries where it operates. We look for staff with a variety of experiences and skills.
Enabel is the Belgian development agency. It implements Belgium’s governmental cooperation in Drivers Job Vacancies at Enabel 2022. The agency also works for other national and international donors. With its partners in Belgium and abroad, Enabel offers solutions to address pressing global challenges – Climate Change, Urbanisation, Human Mobility, Peace and Security, Economic and Social Inequality – and to promote Global Citizenship. With 2,000 staff, Enabel manages about 170 projects in twenty countries, in Belgium, Africa and the Middle East.
Enabel is operating in Tanzania as a public limited company under public law with a social purpose in accordance with article 7 (iii) of the General Agreement between The United Republic of Tanzania and The Kingdom of Belgium on Development Co-operation signed on 16th of October 2002, and the introduction Letter from the Embassy of Kingdom of Belgium N° 2018/023 signed on 25th January 2018 on the transformation from BTC into Enabel.
Your tasks and responsibilities as a Driver:
- You transport people and goods in order to ensure that people and goods reach the assigned destination on time and safely.
- You are responsible of the maintenance of vehicle and Keep vehicle(s) in good, safe and clean as well as maintained condition.
- You are responsible for compliance of the vehicle documentation(s) e.g., Log books in accordance with the Enabel internal procedures.
- You Deliver and pick-up mail/correspondence and parcels in order to ensure speedy and effective transmission of information or goods.
- You are responsible for compliance on Road’s safety rules & responsible and safely driving
The Driver reports to Administrative Assistant
We offer you Enabel offers Drivers Job Vacancies at Enabel 2022
- A fascinating job in an international environment.
- A contract of 24 months. You are based in Tabora or Kigoma Region subjected to your application. Occasional missions to the regions where we implement projects are possible.
- A salary package that comprises the monthly gross salary, in accordance with our salary scales (Class 2), hospitalization/healthcare insurance, 13th month, holiday allowance and reallocation allowance.
Every person who fulfils the conditions listed in our job advertisements may apply. Enabel is committed to equal opportunities and diversity in its workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, disability status or any other factor
Required qualifications and experience
- Tanzanian national
- Secondary School Certificate (CSEE)
- Advanced Driving Certificate from Recognized and reputable institution(s) or college
- A Valid Driving license class C
- At least. five years’ driving experience
- Working in International NGO is an asset.
- Clean Traffic police Record
Apply here https://jobs.enabel.be/
Only applications submitted via the above link will be considered.