Driver Job Vacancy At COEHME Mzumbe University
Duty Station: Centre of Excellence in Health Monitoring and Evaluation at Mzumbe University, Morogoro region
The Centre of Excellence in Health Monitoring and Evaluation (COEHME) housed in the School of Public Administration and Management (SOPAM) at Mzumbe University was established in 2015. The aim of COEHME is to coordinate and implement health monitoring and evaluation activities; including provision of technical assistance in implementation science research; health data systems generation, dissemination and use data to contribute to health systems strengthening.
Under the guidance and direct supervision of the Project Coordinator, the Project Driver will provide logistical support and reliable, safe and timely driving services to project staff and partners to support successful the implementation of project plans in Tanzania.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This role involves providing transport, logistical and administrative support to include:
- Driving the project staff and partners
- Delivering/ distributing project goods to the respective districts
- Deliver correspondences to project partners as required
- Facilitating pick-ups of project visitors and transportation during official visits
- Determine when and what services and vehicle maintenance is required and update monthly mileage records
- Occasionally supporting the project office in passing and collecting documentations between offices
- Assisting with office and meeting rooms arrangements
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned by his/her supervisor
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Holder of Form IV Certificate
- Holder of valid Class C1 or E driving license
- Relevant experience or knowledge and skills equivalent to 2 years of VETA VIP driving
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Demonstrable working experience with donor funded projects, experience of working with CDC/PEPFAR funding projects is an added advantage
- To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Reliability and punctuality with dedicated professionalism to the job and assignments.
- Ability to adapt to changing schedules or routines
- To be organised and able to follow schedules
- Excellent time management skills
- To be customer service focused
How To Apply Driver Job Vacancy At COEHME Mzumbe University
Mode of Application
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application letters, copies of their certificates and detailed curriculum vitae (CV) in English to the Centre of Excellence in Health Monitoring and Evaluation (COEHME) by email at: [email protected] and copy to [email protected] before 15th June, 2022. No late applications will be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.