Download SP Flash Tool V6 For Latest MTK Devices
SP Flash Tool is one of the best software for Android Smart phones. It is used for flashing different types of files like firmware, user data files, boot image, and more.
SP Flash tool can be used to Flash Stock Firmware or Custom Rom in Android phones and Tablets. Also, SP Flash tool can be used as a Mobile Unbrick utility. It is a small tool that doesn’t contain any inbuilt flash file, it requires the flash files to be downloaded manually on your computer and copied on it.
If you’re a Android Os enthusiast, then you’re well aware of how important it is to keep your smartphone up-to-date and how cool to install custom rom on your device. The need to flash your smartphone or tablet’s operating system is a common occurrence with all new Custom Roms and Os. When a new version of Android is released, manufacturers often take a few months to update their smartphones and tablets. This means that you’ll need to reflash your device’s operating system to get the latest software and security patches.
Features Of SP Flash Tool V6
- Flash Stock ROM:SmartPhone Flash Tool has the ability to flash Scatter Based Stock Firmware on Mediatek Chipset devices. All you need is the correct scatter based firmware for your device, and then SmartPhone Flash Tool will do all of it for you automatically!
- Flash Recovery:It enables you to install Stock or Custom Recovery on your Mediatek device. Load the Scatter File into the SmartPhone Flash Tool > Navigate to the recovery.img file and click the Download Button to start the flashing process.
- Memory Test: It enables you to test and validate external memory devices such as RAM, eMMC, and NAND Flash. To do so, import your device’s Scatter File into SmartPhone Flash Tool > Connect the Mediatek Device to the PC > To begin the test, navigate to the memory test option in SmartPhone Flash Tool and click on Start.
- Parameter Setting: On MediaTek devices, the parameter functionality enable you to read or write the OTP parameter. To do so, Connect your Mediatek device to the computer, then browse to the Flash Tool parameter menu, select Read or Write, and click the Update button.
- Format Device / Hard Reset: It lets you format your Android phone and tablet. Load your device’s Scatter File into Sp Flash Tool, then go to the Format Menu, select Auto Format Flash or Manual Format Flash, and then click the Start Button to format the device.
Pre-Requisitions Prior to using the SP Flash tool
- Laptop or desktop computer (Windows or Linux).
- Download the SmartPhone Flash Tool from here.
- Connect the computer and device using a USB data cable.
- It is necessary to install the MediaTek USB-VCOM drivers. Most MediaTek devices are supported by the VCOM driver. However, if this driver does not work, you might use Android CDC Driver as an alternative.
- Download the appropriate firmware for your device. It should include a flash xml file or a scatter file containing the firmware
- Make a thorough backup of your data. Because your personal information will be destroyed