Dedan Kimathi University of Technology Student Portal Login
You are in the right place if you want to know how to use the Dedan Kimathi University of Technology Student Portal Login. You may not be familiar with the portal or how to use it.
If you are looking for instructions on how to use it, keep reading. You may use the portal to view your grades, schedule, financial aid information, and more. You can also use the portal to track your progress.
In case you are a student or a parent at Dedan Kimathi University of Technology, this student portal can help you register for school and get information and materials at your fingertips.
You’ll find out about all your classes and schedules, as well as financial aid, details about other schools, and the latest news here. We have listed everything you need to get started.
Requirements to Use the Portal
You must be a current Dedan Kimathi University of Technology, be currently enrolled at Dedan Kimathi University of Technology, and possess a valid Dedan Kimathi University of Technology username and password in order to access the Student Portal.
What can be done with TUK student Portal?
There are number of activities that Dedan Kimathi University of Technology Student, Graduate or staff can perform in student portal. This activities includes
- DeKUT Course Registration
- DeKUT Fees payment
- Checking your semester result
- Viewing your DeKUT Admission status and admission letter printing
- Acceptance fee payment
- Downloading your DeKUT transcript
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar
- Applying for extra credit hours
- Deferment of Admission
How to login into the Dedan Kimathi University of Technology Student Portal
- You may sign into the Dedan Kimathi University of Technology Student portal login from any computer if you meet the requirements listed above.
- Visit https://portal.dkut.ac.ke/.
- After the above link opens, you will see the Login page as shown below.
- There you must enter your username and password.
- You can do any of the academic activities once you’ve checked in your Dedan Kimathi University of Technology Student portal login.
How Do You Reset Your Forgotten DeKUT Student Portal Password?
If you provided your username or email address when registering for classes, you will receive an email with instructions on how to regain access if your password is forgotten.
About DeKUT: Dedan Kimathi University of Technology (DeKUT) was established under the University’s Act 2012 by the Government of Kenya in December 2012. It is a Public University that focuses on Quality Education, Research, Innovation, Technology Development and Transfer.
The University is a successor of Kimathi University College of Technology (KUCT), a constituent college of Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT).
Before KUCT, the University was an institute going by the name Kimathi Institute of Technology (KIT) established by the community with the focus of building on education and technology to better the society; a heritage the University has held to this point and lives by.