Data Systems Officer New Job Vacancy At Sightsavers:
- Title: Data Systems Officer
- Salary: Local Terms and Conditions apply
Data Systems Officer New Job Vacancy At Sightsavers
About the role: Sightsavers are currently seeking a Data Systems Officer to work within our Data Analytics and Reporting Team (DART) to support data capture and management of the Programme Portal and Sightsavers organizational output data collection system.
As the Data Systems Officer you will be responsible for the day-to-day operation and maintenance of their system, including user support and overseeing the submission of data for Sightsavers’ projects across more than 30 countries.
Check Also >> Dispatch Clerk II Job Vacancies At Tanga Cement PLC
You will also support key team members with the further development and integration of this essential organizational system into programme monitoring and reporting work
Key duties will include:
- Create and support maintenance of project & programme sites ensuring all information remains up-to-date and accurate
- Supporting mapping of project indicators to organizational standard indicators and adding all indicators to project sites
- Maintain user guidance and induction materials
Provide both initial and ongoing training and support to system users
- Manage the team’s service desk for system support requests
- Support DART members to ensure service desk is aligned to current operational support needs
- Track data submissions and compliance with reporting deadlines
- Liaise with Country Offices and other colleagues to address queries and errors
- Support the ongoing development and integration of organizational data capture and monitoring systems
- Support the development and implementation of processes that support good practice and high quality in data management for our programmes
About you: As the ideal candidate you will have experience in a similar role (or hold a degree in a relevant field) and of working on IT systems development and support, as well as possessing a background in reviewing and testing software, and of delivering training and/or supporting staff learning in different contexts (face to face, online)
Check Also >> Assistant HR New Job Vacancies At Watu July 2022
Further qualities include:
- Understanding of international development issues and commitment to equality of opportunity for disabled people
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Good understanding of data or statistics
- Good analytical skills with the ability to identify important issues and communicate those to colleagues
- Demonstrated experience with DHIS2 or similar health management information systems
- Written and spoken English
- Data Systems Officer Job Vacancy at Sightsavers
- Experience using Power BI or other data visualization software
- Experience using Power Apps, Commcare, or other mobile data capture software
- Experience using SharePoint and MS Teams
- Written and spoken French or Portuguese
- This is a highly varied and involved role and the above is not an exhaustive list of duties or required professional skills. Please see the Job Description for full details.
As an equal opportunity employer, we actively encourage applications from all sections of the community. Sightsavers is a Disability Confident Leader and qualified people living with a disability are particularly encouraged to apply.
Check Also >> 4 New Finance Intern Job Opportunities At FHI 360
To apply for this exciting new opportunity, please complete our online application via our recruitment portal. We are particularly interested in learning of your motivations for applying.
We anticipate that remote interviews will take place in the week commencing 8 August 2022 and the evaluation process will include a remote interview.
Closing date: 17 July 2022
APPLY HERE >> Data Systems Officer New Job Vacancy At Sightsavers