Data Clerks Job Opportunities At RAFIKI- SDO
Rafiki Social Development Organization is a development and advocacy Non-Governmental and Non-profit making Organization working with Children, Youth, Marginalized and Vulnerable groups, families and their communities to reach their full potential by advocating for their rights and tackling the causes of poverty and injustice. The Organization was established in January 2005 and registered under the NGO Act of 2002, issued with a registration number No.00NGO/00006336 to operate in Tanzania Mainland.
Rafiki-SDO is currently implementing the EpiC Project in Shinyanga Municipal Council and Shinyanga District Council which is funded by USAID through FHI360 with the aim of address critical gaps and bottlenecks in the response to HIV among key and vulnerable populations (KVP) and adolescent girls and young women (AGYW).
Detailed description of tasks to be performed:
- Rafiki-SDO under EpiC project is hiring a short term (1 months) data clerks/interns to work on data entry into its DHIS2 tracker (web-based system) for the routine program interventions. This activity aims at clearing backlog of data since the inception of EpiC project April 2020 to date in the epic supported councils for easy data storage, access, and management.
- To facilitate smooth implementation of this project, RAFIKI-SDO wishes to recruit qualified, experienced, motivated and dynamic individuals; This is an important task that requires accuracy and speed to complete in the expected time.
Responsibilities For The Data Clerks/interns Job Opportunities At RAFIKI- SDO
- Review and enter data in DHIS2 tracker a web-based System.
- Run validations to check accuracy of the entries, and clean when needed.
- Maintain and handle back all hardcopy forms used to its original place
- Maintain confidentiality of the information in the forms
- Ensure proper use of the office properties given to accomplish this task.
Terms and conditions
In this task the following terms and condition will be considered.
- A candidate should have at least completed Advanced level secondary certificated with computer skills
- A candidate must be conversant with DREAMS interventions and AGYW programming.
- A candidate with ordinary level secondary certificated should possess certificate on computer literate.
- A candidate who are reside in the location of work will be preferred