Customer Experience Representative Job Vacancies At KCB Bank
KCB Bank Tanzania, is a commercial bank in Tanzania. It is one of the twenty-nine banks licensed by the Central Bank of Tanzania, the regulator of all banks in the country .
- Delivering a high level of service through keeping a harmonious relationship with customers.
- Accord customers with proper information regarding banks products and services
- Responding to all customer queries related to bank’s products and service
- Ensure smooth service delivery across the branch
- Queue management
- Matching appropriate products to customers’ needs
- Report all issues affecting service delivery
- Receiving customer queries and take quick action to resolution and / or forwarding to the appropriate person for resolution.
- Proper follow up on escalated customer queries and complaints to ensure accurate and on time resolution
- Accurately record all customer complaints in complaints register.
- Make sure the customers are contacted for feedback on their requests and complaints.
- Provision of account balances
- Promptly attending to telephone calls, maintaining efficiency, and satisfying the caller. Ensuring messages are passed on and returning calls where necessary.
- Pin Mailer handling – issuance, usage demonstration, and replacement and ATM lobby management.
- Account statement request processing and issuing.
- To receive all the incoming mails and keep records.
- Retain existing customers by building customer loyalty through customer interactions.
- Ensure cleanliness and tidiness of the Banking Hall.
- Queue management and notices display
- ATM card and cheque book ordering
- Prepare and submit customer service reports on time
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree – Business Related
- Master’s Degree is an Added Advantage
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in the role