Credit Control Reconciliation ExecutiveJob Vacancy at Airtel Tanzania
Airtel Tanzania PLC wishes to recruit a Credit Control Reconciliation Executive. The role reports to the Billing Collection & Retention Manager in the Customer Experience Department. The Incumbent will be responsible to ensure timely resolution of customer billing disputes to speed up a collection from business customers so as to reduce bad debt exposure and improve cash flow.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzing the Business customers’ outstanding balances and their aging.
- Critical analysis on outstanding balances aging more than 60 Days to determine accounts with disputes
- Understanding disputes account by account through the Credit Control, KAM and direct contact with the customer.
- Reconciling each account in collaboration with Credit Control, KAM and Customer (Finance team).
- Visiting debtors, when necessary, to resolve disputes.
- Aligning with the CC on the reconciled outstanding for preparation of CN(Credit Notes)
- Collaborate with debt collectors and credit reference bureaus to improve collections
- Follow up with the bank credits from the Finance Department
- Ensure correct and timely booking and allocation of the bank credits; should work hand in hand with the posting executive and Credit Control.
- Collaborate with the finance team to ensure all bank credits are identified (Non identified Bank Credits)
- Daily reconciliation of the bank credits against booking and posted payments.
- Ensuring full compliance to Airtel’s dunning and credit policy by working hand in hand with the dunning controller in CX Dep’t.
- Preparation of the reconciliation and dispute reports to monitor its progress on a daily basis.
- Circulation of the knock off report on a daily basis to the Credit Control team to identify pending postings.
Academic Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting or any other Related
- CPA (T) Will be an added advantage
- 3-4 years’ experience in credit control / handling receivables/ Finance
- Good administrative and proficiency in Ms Office (Excel, Power point, Word)
- Numeric skills
- Data Analysis and Trending skills
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization
- Good organizational and teamwork skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, energetic
- Attention to detail
- Confident, assertive with good negotiation skills
- Excellent time Management Skills
The deadline for the Application is 5:00 PM on 12th June 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.