Coastal TVET College Online Application 2022
This article contains information on the Coastal TVET College online application and hard copy application forms for 2021/2022 admission as well as steps on how to Apply. It also contains the Coastal TVET College Application form download link as well as its online application where necessary.
Here you will find information on the Coastal TVET College Application form and requirements for admission into Undergraduate Degree and Diploma Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year. Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON-SCHOOL LEAVERS, and SPECIAL CASES.
COASTAL TVET COLLEGE ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
- Application to Coastal TVET College is basically online NOTWITHSTANDING on your preference. Kindly follow the following instructions stated below. Coastal TVET College Online Application Procedure
- An application can also be made online by visiting the Coastal TVET College Online Application portal through the link as stated below in order to track the application anywhere and anytime OR Visit the Campus to book an online application/placement assessment session.
- Your application must be done ONLINE on your smartphone/tablet/computer via the student iEnabler, using your PIN and student number to log on
- You have to apply for admission for the current level and the next level of your application (e.g If you are currently enrolled for BM N4, then you must apply for admission to BM N5 and BM N4)
- Simply upload all of the necessary documentation so that it can be processed by our administrative department.
- Your application will be completed once all of the necessary fees have been paid.
UPLOAD SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION
Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and Orbit TVET College students starting a new qualification). The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted.
Orbit TVET College does not provide scanners or electronic devices. Please ensure that your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before starting the application process.
COASTAL TVET COLLEGE APPLICATION FEE
The application fee is stated in the application form. Make sure that your application is complete
If your application for admission to study through the Orbit TVET College is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR COASTAL TVET COLLEGE ONLINE APPLICATION
All applicants starting a new qualification must upload all the required documents, which generally consists of the following:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of your parent or Next of Kin
- Proof of residence (foreign students)
- Certified copies of highest qualifications OR
- Certified copies of the latest school results
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS (IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE)
- Study Permit (valid for the duration of the study period)
- SAQA Foreign Qualifications Evaluation (www.saqa.org.za)
Coastal TVET College Online Application Portal
- To apply, kindly Visit Coastal KZN TVET College Application website at https://www.coastalkzn.co.za/or go direct to application portal >> https://www.coastalkzn.co.za/student_reg.html
- Click on the “Apply Online” tab
- Make sure you have your student number. If you don’t have, you will not be able to continue the online application
- If you already have a student number, you will be provided a URL or link to log into the College Portal
- If you are a new applicant please continue with your application
- You will be asked to Enter your student number.
- Please proceed to log into the online applications webpage with your student/ID/passport number.
- Enter to continue with your application
- If you are returning to complete the application, enter your student number and your passport
- Read and Accept the Rules by clicking on the “I Accept Button” below to proceed.
- Complete and submit your application online for review.
Admission Criteria For New Enrolments- NCV
- Students who endeavor to enroll for NCV Level 2 Business and General Studies programs must have completed and passed Grade 10-11; and Grade 12 with Mathematics for the Information & Technology as well as Finance, Economics & Accounting programs.
- Students who endeavor to enroll for NCV Level 2- all Engineering Studies must have completed and passed a minimum of Grade 10-11Mathematics (not Mathematical Literacy).
- Students who endeavor to enroll for NCV Level 2 Electrical Construction – may, on applying for employment, be required to pass a Colour competency test.