Chuka University Student Portal Login
Chuka University Student Portal is a web-based application designed to help Chuka University to monitor and manage all of their student information – everything from grades to homework and more. The great thing Chuka University Student Portal is that it can be completely integrated with the school’s existing computer software systems such as chuka university e learning portal, chuka university lms login, chuka university admission portal, allowing administrators to get more done in less time.
What exactly is a Chuka University Student Portal?
It is a web-based system used by Chuka University to collect, store, retrieve, and transmit student data on an ever-expanding number of subjects.
Chuka University Student Portal Login Eligibility
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
What Can Be Done With Student Portal?
Every students ( both fresh and returning students ) need the student portal for so many reasons of which includes the followings
- Course registration
- School fees payment
- Check semester result
- View admission list
- Pay acceptance fee
- Process academic transcript
- Edit/Update some of personal particulars
- View academic calendar
- View University announcements
- Hostel application
- Deferment of admission etc.
chuka university student portal login
To login to your Chuka University Student Portal account is easy; You just need to follow the following simple steps.
For better results we highly recommend that system users should use one of the following web browsers.
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google crome
Chuka University Student Portal Login Procedures
- Visit the student portal https://portal.chuka.ac.ke/ and ENTER your registration number.
- Enter your user name and password correctly then tap/click on Login
- If you don’t know your password or you have forgot it click on Forget password button
- There after Key in the Registration Number and Click “Reset Password”
- Login in to the portal using your Admission number as username and your ID / birth certificate number as your Password .