Candidates Shortlisted For Interview At Ubungo Municipal Council July 2022 | Walioitwa kwenye usaili Ubungo: Ubungo Municipal Council is one of the five Municipal Councils located in the city of Dar es Salaam in Tanzania. The vision of the Council is to have a community that is empowered to adapt to social, economic and structural development. The general objectives are to provide better services to the community by using existing resources effectively, and build their capacity, good governance and respect for Sharia governance that will improve the lives of the community, the Council distinguishes itself through responsibility and service delivery to the people.
The Council’s sources of income depend heavily on taxes and various taxes, the major sources of income include taxes on posters, taxes on city services, business licenses and on the part of the central government, it is through subsidies given in specific areas such as Health, Education, and Infrastructure.
Candidates Shortlisted For Interview At Ubungo Municipal Council July 2022
The Director of the Ubungo Municipal Council announces that those who applied for the positions of Special Secretary Class Ill and Driver Class II in the announcement issued on May 31, 2022 with Ref.No.AB.113/388/9 have been selected (Shortlisted) to attend the screening interview which will be held on July 28, 2022 at the Mbezi Primary School Hall (Mbezi Mwisho).
General Terms Of Consideration:
The inspection of certificates will start at 1:30 am until 4:00 am on the day of (written interview) i.e. July 28, 2022.
- All candidates should Come with original certificates (Original Certificates) of education and profession.
- Testimonials “Professional Results, Statements of Results and Result Slips will not be accepted.
- Each interviewee should bring one photo (Passport size)
- Each interviewee should bring an original birth certificate (Original Birth Certificate)
- Each interviewee will pay for food, accommodation and transportation
- Interviewees who studied abroad should arrive with confirmation of their certificates from the Examinations Council and the relevant authorities (TCU and NECTA).
- Each interviewee should bring an ID, such as Nida ID, voter’s ID, resident ID, passport, car license and identification letter from the Local/Kggi government.
For more details and complete list of Candidates Shortlisted For Interview At Ubungo Municipal Council July 2022, please click on the link below
CLICK HERE TO CHECK: Walioitwa kwenye usaili Ubungo