Candidates Shortlisted For Interview At Public Procurement Regulatory Authority (PPRA): The Public Procurement Regulatory Authority (PPRA) is a regulatory body established under the Public Procurement Act,2004 as repealed by the Public Procurement Act,2011.The Authority is charged with regulatory functions and vested with oversight powers and responsibilities on all public procurement activities carried by all public bodies in the mainland Tanzania.
The objectives of PPRA are to ensure the application of fair, competitive, transparent, non-discriminatory and value for money procurement standards and practices; set standards for the public procurement systems in United Republic of Tanzania; monitor compliance of procuring entities;and build ,in collaboration with Public Procurement Policy Division and other relevant professional bodies, procurement capacity in the United Republic.
Candidates Shortlisted For Interview At Public Procurement Regulatory Authority
The Secretary of the Public Service Employment Secretariat on behalf of the Public Procurement Regulatory Authority (PPRA), would like to inform all job seekers who applied for a job that the interview is expected to be conducted from August 18, 2022 to August 20, 2022 and finally assign them the centers of job applicants who pass the interview.
The interviewees who are called for the interview should follow the following instructions:-
- Interviews will be held August 18, 2022 – August 20, 2022 as shown in this announcement; the time and place where the interview will take place is specified for each Cadre;
- Each interviewee must arrive at the interview area wearing a Mask;
- Each Interviewee should have identification for identification;
- Acceptable IDs include:- Resident ID, Voter ID, Work ID, Citizenship ID or Passport;
- The interviewees must come with their ACTUAL CERTIFICATES, starting from birth certificate, form IV, VI, diploma, higher diploma, degree and continue depending on the applicant’s qualifications;
- Interviewees who submit “Testimonials”, “Provisional Results”, “Statement of results”, form IV and VI results slips (form V and form VI results slips) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE WITH THE INTERVIEW;
- Each interviewee will pay for Food, Travel and Accommodation;
- Each interviewee should consider the date, time and place he was scheduled to interview;
- For applicants who studied outside of Tanzania, make sure their Certificates have been reviewed and approved by the relevant Authority (such as TCU, NACTE or NECTA);
- Job applicants whose names did not appear in this advertisement should note that they do not meet the criteria. Therefore, do not hesitate to apply again when the job vacancies are announced and comply with the requirements of the relevant announcement.
- Cadres who are required to be registered with their Professional Boards should bring their Original Registration Certificates along with their Licenses to work.
- All interviewees called to the interview should make sure they log in to their accounts and copy the test number as those numbers will not be given on the day of the interview
For Complete list of Candidates Shortlisted For Interview At Public Procurement Regulatory Authority please check from the link shared below
Click Here To Get The Pdf With Shortlisted Candidates
- Names Called For Interview At The Open University Of Tanzania
- Names Called For Interview At Ifakara Town Council July 2022
- Candidates Shortlisted for Interview At Kahama Municipal Council 2022
- Candidates Shortlisted For Interview At Bunda District Council _ July 2022
- Names Called To Work At Mbeya University of Science and Technology _ July 2022
- List Of Candidates Shortlisted For Interview At Buchosa District Council 2022