Majina Ya Walioitwa kwenye usaili Liwale District Council: Names Called For an interview at Liwale District Council: Candidates Shortlisted for interview At Liwale District Council June 2022 (Complete List)
Liwale District was officially established on July 7, 1975 after being disbanded from Nachingwea due to the size of Nachingwea District. Prior to that, Liwale District was a Nachingwea District Division from 1961. Also in 1975, the District became the official Electoral Constituency where the first Member of Parliament was the late Retired Prime Minister Rashid Mfaume Kawawa.
After being ousted from Nachingwea, Liwale District has been one of the seven councils that will form the Lindi region; this includes Kilwa, Lindi, Ruangwa, Nachingwea and Lindi Municipal District Councils. Liwale District was a Council by 1984. It became a Local Government Authority which had full powers as defined in the 1982 Establishment Act.
Liwale District is bordered by Nachingwea District to the south, Ruangwa District to the southeast, Kilwa District to the east; Rufiji District to the north, Mahenge District to the northwest and Tunduru District to the southwest.
List Of Candidates Shortlisted for interview At Liwale District Council June 2022
The Executive Director of Liwale District Council announces to all candidates applied for different opportunities previous advertised by the district, that they are required to attend the interview for the position requested by the Village Executive Grade III and Special Secretary Grade III. The interview will take place on 04/0712022 at the Liwale District Hospital Hall, at 2:00 AM.
Respondents called for interview should adhere to the following instructions: –
- Each interviewee is required to come with an ID for identification. Acceptable IDs include voter ID, resident ID, Citizenship ID or passport.
- Candidates are required to arrive with real & (original) certificates: which are: birth certificate, Form IV and VI certificate, Diploma / NTA level 5 as specified in the job advertisement. In addition testimonials, provisional results, statement of results. Form IV and RESULTS SLIP results will not be accepted and will NOT be permitted to continue by the LI.
- For those who have studied outside Tanzania, ensure that their certificates are verified and approved by the relevant authorities (TCU / NACTE).
- Each interviewee will pay for food, transportation and accommodation.
- Each interviewee should note the date of the interview.
- Applicants whose names do not appear in this advertisement should note that they do not meet the criteria.