Call For The Interview At Mbeya University of Science and Technology | Majina ya walioitwa kwenye usahili MUST: Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST) is a result the transformation of the Mbeya Institute of Science and Technology (MIST) through the Universities Act No.7 (2005) and Mbeya University of Science and Technology Charter, 2013. The Universities Act requires universities to draft charters and have them approved as a condition for providing university education. In compliance with the requirements of the university Act, Mbeya University of Science and Technology has been established under Part II, Article 3(1) of the Mbeya University of Science and Technology Charter (2013)
Call For The Interview At Mbeya University of Science and Technology
The Vice Chancellor of the Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST) would like to inform all Applicants of the jobs advertised through an advertisement with Ref. Na. CA.37 / 476/01 dated June 12, 2022, that the interview is expected to be conducted from July 11, 2022 to July 12, 2022 at the Mbeya University of Science and Technology and finally arrange job centers for successful job applicants.
Respondents called for interview should adhere to the following instructions: –
- A written interview will be held on July 11, 2022 at 1:00 am.
- Practical and Oral Interview will be held on July 12, 2022 at 1:00 p.m.
- Each interviewee should have an identification card for identification.
- IDs that will be accepted on the day of the interview include: – Resident ID, Voter ID, Citizenship ID (NIDA) or Passport.
- Candidates are required to arrive with their REAL CERTIFICATES, ranging from birth certificate, Form IV, Form VI and Degree depending on the job advertisement requirements and qualifications of the Applicant.
- Candidates who will submit Testimonials; Incomplete Results (Provisional Statement of Results) or Form IV and VI (Results Slips) will not be accepted and will not be allowed to proceed with the interview.
- Each interviewee will pay for food, transport and accommodation.
- For applicants who have studied outside Tanzania to ensure that their certificates are verified and approved by the relevant authorities (TCU, NACTE or NECTA).