Business Development Manager Job Vacancy At Bolt Tanzania
Bolt Tanzania is looking for hungry and ambitious Sales Managers to join Bolt Business. You’ll be driving our growth machine, reaching out to businesses, meeting clients, pitching, negotiating and closing deals with businesses of all sizes.
Bolt Business is growing fast, with plans to 10X the business and we expect this to be a multi €BN+ part of Bolt. Operating in more than 40 countries, with ~100 people in the Bolt Business team already, we’re continuing to ramp up globally.
Bolt offer great solutions for businesses to get their employees moving in the easiest way possible, whilst retaining the control and visibility they need. It’s an epic product that businesses around the world love and we need an amazing sales team to get even more businesses using it!
Bolt is looking for a driven individual, a real hunter with experience of B2B selling who can turbo charge and drive the success of Bolt Business. We need a superstar who knows how to sell, with a history of great results. You’ll need to be driven, confident and ambitious. We’re moving quickly and this is an exciting role, one with great scope for growth and impact. If you’ve worked in high growth B2B sales and you want to win big, then let’s talk.
Requirements For The Business Development Manager Job Vacancy At Bolt Tanzania
- 2-4+ years of fast paced B2B sales experience
- Be a hunter, driven to win and close deals every day
- Organised, process driven, with a great knowledge of sales techniques in B2B sales
- A self starter, who understands how to build and manage their own pipeline of opportunities
- Excellent communication skills in both English and the local language, with a strong confident personality
- Strong business sense and industry expertise of selling business services into SME and large businesses
- Experience of religiously using a CRM (Pipedrive would be advantageous)
- Experience on-boarding clients and doing some account management with larger signings would be advantageous
- Be an owner and proactively find solutions to business problems