Matumizi ya Dawa Ya Bupiji | USE OF BUPIJI HERBAL
Mafuta yaliyo tengenezwa kitaalam kabisa nchini Tanzania kwa ajili ya kujifukiza.
BUPIJI OIL Made from a mixture of various natural plants that are available worldwide for the treatment of various ailments. The following are some natural plant used in making Bupiji oil
- Eucalyptus (mkaratusi )
- mchai mchai
- cloves (karafu )
Bupiji oil is an oil that is antifungal and antibactetial and brings good results in treating the followings
- Eliminate Cough
- Eliminate Influenza
- It helps to open the blocked airway and helps keep the airway healthy.
How to Use Bupiji Herbal
- Put 3 Drops in 50 ml Warm Water to Drink Immediately.
- Boil 2 liters of water.
- Take a Dry Container (Bowl or Pot) Put 10 Drops of Buffer, stir with a trowel and inhale and exhale while covering yourself with a sheet.
- Smoke 5 or 10 minutes.
- Make sure you close your eyes when you smoke.
- If You Are Using Steamear Apply Three Drops Of Bleach Oil Do As As mentioned above, You smoke or stare twice a day in the morning and evening.
To get this product you can contact ZuRii House Of Beauty & Spa
- 6 Home Remedies for gum disease; How To Cure Gum Disease Without a Dentist
- 8+ Best Food For Boosting Blood Flow And Circulation
- 10 Early Signs Of Kidney Disease You May Have
- Stay Healthier with 5 keys to good health!
- 5 Best Foods That Are Powerful Immune System Boosters
- The 7 Best Foods For Diabetics
- Water and the Human Body; 5 Benefits of Drinking Water
- What Causes Asthma Attack And All you Need To Know
- 10 Best Body and Mind Wellness Tips
- Hip Dip Workout- Best Workout To Get Rid Of Hip Dip
- Causes Of Obesity And Basic Treatments For Obesity You Can Try 2021