BSO Support Officer Job Vacancies At KCB Bank Tanzania
KCB Bank Tanzania Limited, also KCB Bank Tanzania, is a commercial bank in Tanzania. It is one of the twenty-nine (29) banks licensed by the Bank of Tanzania, the country’s banking regulator. The bank is a member of the Kenya Commercial Bank Group (KCB Group), headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, with subsidiaries in Kenya, Rwanda, South Sudan, Tanzania and Uganda.
- Job Title BSO Support Officer
- Location TANZANIA
- Organization Name KCB BANK TANZANIA LIMITED
The Job role is provision of management of the core-banking systems’ operations team so as to achieve all year round seamless, timely and accurate banking services’ functionalities to the entire KCB Bank Tanzania.
- • Optimal management of Close of Business in all t24 environments
- • Data extraction for various service delivery channels e.g., ATMs
- • MIS reports generation
- • Facilitation of user queries
- • Attend and coordinate periodic review meetings with the team.
- • Proactive management of all interfaces to t24 to ensure seamless customer service
- Ensure timely management of Close of Business processes and Ensure smooth T24 updates and reports for use within the KCB Bank Tanzania
- Work with T24 provider to ensure all Issues that has been escalated are resolved in time.
- Documentation of procedures and manuals use in systems operation activities.
- Check system performance and report any discrepancies.
- Ensure availability of interfaces to various applications.
- Timely facilitation of end – user MIS reports through optimization of generation processes
- Provide mentorship on the Running of the End of the day processes to other team members.
- Monitoring of the COB Process and inform line manager in case of any discrepancy.
- Ensure reports are extracted on time and share to business for business operations.
- Prepare run book that will be used for failing over the T24 operations between Head office and DRS.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Science or related field from a recognized university.
- Must possess at least one Professional certification in LINUX, Oracle DB.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Information Technology; with at least 1 year experience in IT Support.
- Experience in Project Implementation and user training is desired.